Vlog Vlog Collab or Team

Aimee Rondeau

Reaction score
Hello!

I have been wanting to start making videos, as well as a possible corresponding podcast, for a long time now but would prefer to do it with a partner or even a small team.

My ideas are pretty versatile from sit down talk videos discussing general things and interests, like tv shows (e.g. RuPaul’s Drag Race), sports (I love hockey and can’t help talking about =p If this could lead into doing something with the NHL I would love that!), reviews, interviews, stream of consciousness, etc., to day in the life sort of events, doing some challenges/games, and even skits (I have been involved in theatre for years and would like to do some acting). I also have a background in psychology and would like to talk about mental health stuff and don’t mind talking about more serious topics but would still like to keep most things fun and with a sense of humor. (I've also had an idea for a Batfamily web series but that's probably a separate project...).

Although I’m a fast learner, I don’t really have any experience with filming and video/audio editing, so working with someone with that knowledge would be a plus. I would love to have someone to bounce ideas off of and create some great content with. Someone who is mid-late 20s to early 30s might be preferred as well as someone on the west coast. For now I would want to stay in Washington state. I’m not sure if it’s possible to do this online somehow so location wouldn’t matter or if housing needs to be discussed but I’m open (I’m looking to moving around the Seattle area possibly anyway so…)

I hope I explained this well enough and also was able to showcase my own personality well enough for anyone to assess if they would like to work with me or not. Sorry for the long post...

I would love for this to grow and become something bigger and lead to more opportunities and into bigger and better things and I would love a partner in crime fighting, or a small team of crime fighters =p, to do it with.

Samuel Barstow

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Samuel Barstow. I am an independent filmmaker, with the dreams of starting my own production company. I am a vlogger, love painting, drawing, and designing things. I am currently the director of my school's Journalism tv network. You seem to be well rounded, as I always aspire to achieve. I edit all of my own videos using Adobe Premiere pro CC 2018.
It would be my pleasure to help someone else who strives for greatness.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm Nex I actually had this idea too year ago but no one was interested when I looked lets chat sometime you could do a Google Hangout meeting where me, you and maybe some others talk on topics would have to write down a list so we can do research and chat on things.

MissBiss

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! So many of your interests match mine. I’d love to start doing more varied videos and try new things as well. I have a few videos where I talk about mental health or just discuss my life at the moment. I also have videos dealing with tags and discussion as well as videos more geared towards my interests such as art and interesting topics. I’m kind of at a stand still with my videos right now cause I’m not sure what I want to do exactly. Working with other people is something I’d love to try! Let me know what you think. I’d love the idea of growing together as a team!