javacentral

I Love YTtalk
So I've made videos about coffee killing people, coffee in different countries, reviewing coffee, and mixing gross stuff in coffee. I'm open to expanding on these ideas already but I'm open to any other ideas for a video that I haven't thought of yet.

Coffee is my best friend. You could do a skit, "What if coffee were a person?" or maybe find the strongest coffee out there and talk about it, maybe do a video on cold brews or carbonated cold brews, cocktails with coffee in them, best coffee shops in your area, weird things people mix in their coffee, like when butter coffee was a trend

Coffee is my best friend. You could do a skit, "What if coffee were a person?" or maybe find the strongest coffee out there and talk about it, maybe do a video on cold brews or carbonated cold brews, cocktails with coffee in them, best coffee shops in your area, weird things people mix in their coffee, like when butter coffee was a trend
Those are all some great ideas! Not gonna lie, I've wanted to do a nitro cold brew for a long time (like make one) but have no idea where to start. I've wanted to go check out some local coffee shops too which I still may do. I'm definitely going to have to use some of these ideas though. Thank you!

Back