AudreyHorne

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello,
I'm having a serious problem trying to playback two 007 music videos that I uploaded this morning. The video plays and then freezes but the audio continuously plays as the video remains frozen.

What could have caused this problem?

ColdNuggetz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Commentator
Hey guys, I have a strange problem that just started out of nowhere with my channel. I recently uploaded a video no differently than I do any other video, and when I watched it, it was messed up. The audio in the video is good, but the actual visual part of the video is either too fast or too slow, and it is never the same. The visuals don't slow down at one specific spot, its completely random every time. This only happens to my videos because I can play everything else fine. I thought it might have just been a problem with that video uploading so I removed it and re uploaded it. Again, same problem. So I decided to try uploading a random video to see if that would upload that way too and it did. I found out that it only happens when the video is played under 1080p. There are no issues when played at 1080p. The video rendered fine just like all of my others so its not that. I guess it could just be my internet connection but I doubt it. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I use Sony Vegas to work on the videos and render them if that makes any difference. Also, if anyone can watch the video and tell me if the video's audio is in sync with the visuals on your end I would appreciate it. The video is called Crazy Lady Thinks Monster Energy is the Work of the Devil and my username here is the same as my channel name.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi, hope everyone is doing well!

So I have just uploaded a new video and I have encountered a problem. The video on YouTube freezes at the same point all the time and the audio continues. I have used the same export setting as I normally do so I don't think there is anything wrong with the file, I have also played the video through the youtube app and it works fine it only seems to happen when I am on my desktop.

Any Solutions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I just uploaded my most recent video, and it's been having some really weird issues.
The video will just stop every once in a while. The video works fine when I watch the file on my computer, but on Youtube, it has numerous videos that seem to vary despite what platform I'm watching it on.
Anyone got any tips to help fix this? It's been 2 hours since it's been uploaded, and it's still yet to be fixed, it seems.

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just uploaded my most recent video, and it's been having some really weird issues.
The video will just stop every once in a while. The video works fine when I watch the file on my computer, but on Youtube, it has numerous videos that seem to vary despite what platform I'm watching it on.
Anyone got any tips to help fix this? It's been 2 hours since it's been uploaded, and it's still yet to be fixed, it seems.
i'm not a gamer but i just checked out one of your videos, and your editing style and commentating is quite addictive to watch! Good luck on your channel, not my niche but it's great!

ColdNuggetz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Commentator
I'm having the same problem with anything that I upload. The only way to make the video play correctly is to watch it in 1080p.

Maynaze

Reaction score
Hello!

I upload a new video the other day that was rendered at 1080p, the same way as the rest of my videos. I watched it on my computer after processing and it played great, but my dad said the video would freeze if he chose anything higher than 360p (the audio would continue, just the video would freeze). I tried watching it on my phone and my laptop and the same thing happened to me, but it still plays fine on my desktop. Is this some kind of processing error that means I need to reupload? I can't really think of anything else, but the fact that my desktop plays it fine is puzzling.

Thanks!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
There were a lot of threads about this topic popping up around the forum. I merged them all together and moved the thread to the YouTube Chat discussion forum.

I'm guessing that since so many of you experienced this same issue that it might be a YouTube glitch.

Reactions: Crown

Maynaze

Reaction score
There were a lot of threads about this topic popping up around the forum. I merged them all together and moved the thread to the YouTube Chat discussion forum.

I'm guessing that since so many of you experienced this same issue that it might be a YouTube glitch.
It turns out that it is indeed a YouTube glitch, and they are aware of/fixing it currently. All new uploaded videos will not have this issue, and previously uploaded videos that are experiencing the issue (like the ones in this forum) are being fixed right now, but will take just a little longer. I ended up contacting them via Twitter and that's what they told me. They've posted a bunch of updates on there as well.

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
Hey everyone! Recently new uploaded videos are out of sync or freezing. Youtube posted that it should be fixed. But my new uploaded video is still having the issue. Is there anyone else like me? What are you doing in this case?
Not sure should I be deleting my video and re-upload or just wait for "Trusted Youtube" to fix it. Need some suggestion. My new video is already receiving views and shared in every social media so kinda hesitating from deleting.

Thank you!