Video Block?

Nhalez

Reaction score
now I haven't ran into this problem yet but I hear a lot about it. A lot of content creators I have spoken with have told me how they have all these brilliant ideas but sometimes they use all of them and are left with video block or (Running out of video ideas). How do you personally fix this issue if you ever had it?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
now I haven't ran into this problem yet but I hear a lot about it. A lot of content creators I have spoken with have told me how they have all these brilliant ideas but sometimes they use all of them and are left with video block or (Running out of video ideas). How do you personally fix this issue if you ever had it?

Hi and welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the ideas / planning forum. :)

NickVonDuke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just ran into that a few days ago, but got up on the horse again, thanks to this site. :D That and watching youtubers play games that I'm hyped for, like Planet Coaster. So really, trying to watch somebody who makes something awesome, makes me want to do awesome things. Along with having the help of fellow youtubers to discuss ideas with. :)

Rita-Marie Hartford

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly, right before I stated Youtube I wrote down pages and pages of ideas. Things that I would love to do, learn to do. That was long before I really got my feet wet.. As long as you remember what you love to watch, and you are having fun, and not putting too much pressure on yourself to create, and you allow the creative juices to fly. You've got this.