University Channel Ideas

Reaction score
Hi everyone !

So come september im starting university and im thinking of starting a vlog/ videos about university to bring value to people who are going to be starting uni in the years to come and may other bits and bobs like challenge videos and pranks etc. Kind of a channel thats a little bit like thatcher joe, joe weller, zoella etc. But focus it more on university.

Im just struggle to think of ideas for videos which people would want to watch and learn about to do with university which is unique and new to youtube because theres so many of the same type of videos out there and i wana bring something new to the table

Any ideas are greatly appreciated !!

Thanks everyone!!

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
These are kind of UK specific (I'm assuming you're from the UK lol)
Tips for Surviving Fresher's Week
How to make student accommodation feel more homely
Think about pre-Uni too (UCAS, personal statements etc.)
Selecting a University
Budgeting as a Student
How to Meet New People at Uni

A lot of this will be "evergreen" content which means people will always search it out.

Reactions: Rory Hollinshead
Reaction score
These are kind of UK specific (I'm assuming you're from the UK lol)
Tips for Surviving Fresher's Week
How to make student accommodation feel more homely
Think about pre-Uni too (UCAS, personal statements etc.)
Selecting a University
Budgeting as a Student
How to Meet New People at Uni

A lot of this will be "evergreen" content which means people will always search it out.

Thanks alot Dan ive noted some of these down already but yeah some new ideas in there which youve mentioned and yes thats very true people will always be searching for this kind of content and it would be amazing if i become like the go to person for this kind of information because id like to put my own realistic type spin on it rather than just giving the same usual advice everyone else gives. Of course some of it will have to be the same because some information is black and white so i guess ill just put my personality into it too :)

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks alot Dan ive noted some of these down already but yeah some new ideas in there which youve mentioned and yes thats very true people will always be searching for this kind of content and it would be amazing if i become like the go to person for this kind of information because id like to put my own realistic type spin on it rather than just giving the same usual advice everyone else gives. Of course some of it will have to be the same because some information is black and white so i guess ill just put my personality into it too :)
No problem buddy. Looking forward to seeing your content :)

Live2Reel

Reaction score
A Day in The Life video, where you take your viewers through an average day for you. You could do a montage of you in class or going between classes and such between big events. But record funny conversations you have with your friends at lunch. Make fun of your seemingly endless amounts of homework. Make it personal.