Only about 2% of my views come from Twitter. 60% comes from YouTube search. And the rest from google search. SEO is the most important thing you can learn IMO.

@Honkie_kun Just go on and talk to people. That is the best way to use twitter. I use it daily about random things. I'll often strike up conversations with people regarding the top trends. For example you say that when you looked one of the top trends was the new One Direction album. I saw that trend and replied to a few posts i found interesting/amusing, got some replies and ended up downloading one of the songs from it.

It seems i have a similar mind set to you. I don't go on twitter to spam follow people. I follow people i genuinely like and hope that people who follow me do it for reasons other than getting a follow back. In fact i actively avoid accounts that clearly have a F4F system in place and i know a lot of my friends do too. However even with a limited number of followers, i still get views to my videos. I advertise almost exclusively on twitter at the moment and link my videos to the people that created the games i'm playing. A few times i've had retweets from the studios regarding my videos. If you don't go in with insanely high expectations of getting hundreds of follows over night you might find twitter quite useful :) Also if you ever need help feel free to message me ^_^ I really love twitter lol XD
what games do you play bro? you seem chill would like to play something some time ^^

what games do you play bro? you seem chill would like to play something some time ^^
Mostly League of Legends ATM :) I have some others but my internet is so bad when downloading that i can't play them until December when i'm finally getting onto fibre *yay* Though i have just finished my download of Rocket League. I'll admit i've not played it before but i can't wait to try lol XD

Seriously though, if you need any help with Twitter just ask :)

omg what league are you in xD? I play but im unranked xD I don't do ranked. But if you want to collab some time that would be great :and rocket league looks so fun xD look into speed racers too that's a really fun time wastey game xD

omg what league are you in xD? I play but im unranked xD I don't do ranked. But if you want to collab some time that would be great :and rocket league looks so fun xD look into speed racers too that's a really fun time wastey game xD

God i never do ranked XD Tried it once but everyone was so toxic there i thought screw it XD I play to have fun not deal with people being toxic in chat XD I love it though :) I main ADC and support though the new changes in season 6 are killing some of my builds lol. I need my mana pots back XD

I wonder if Twitter is used differently for different niches? I mean if I have a tech channel people may not be interested in the kind of pizza I ordered that evening. Any tips on using twitter for channels that are not about personal stuff like vlogs?

I wonder if Twitter is used differently for different niches? I mean if I have a tech channel people may not be interested in the kind of pizza I ordered that evening. Any tips on using twitter for channels that are not about personal stuff like vlogs?

You'd be surprised. Twitter accounts can be more appreciated when it looks like it's being run by a real human being and not a corporate entity. Even channel owners like to chat sometimes. For your channel, you could consider making images with tips on as text and relate them to your videos. Tweets with images seem to receive more attention than those without.

God i never do ranked XD Tried it once but everyone was so toxic there i thought screw it XD I play to have fun not deal with people being toxic in chat XD I love it though :) I main ADC and support though the new changes in season 6 are killing some of my builds lol. I need my mana pots back XD
add me on skype its luketswrath, and for anyone else who wants to play games ^^ I main jungle so its cool... you might have to fight witness a fight for about 3 supports though ;-; everyone seems to play support![DOUBLEPOST=1447780849,1447780797][/DOUBLEPOST]
I struggle with this stuff too bro don't worry. From what I can see its easier to talk to people and get to know them. Channels like tech channels and stuff would benefit from random facts about products and stuff ^^

You'd be surprised. A friend of mine found a channel on twitter that posted random but funny things every now and again. Turns out it was a flower company, from which he now buys all his flowers. Twitter is a very personal form of social media and regardless of what your channel is, if you can reach people on a personal level, they may be more willing to watch your channel when you do put up a new video :)

Back