Music Trying to Start a Music Review Channel!

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Hey YT Talk!

My name is Kush and I have and idea for a new YouTube channel. So from as far as I can remember, I have been a fan of music since forever. I will listen to anything Rap, Metal, Rock, Country, EDM, and almost anything else. So being a fan of music, I am also critical of all music even the ones I like.

I love listening to music and analyzing it critically. My idea is to start a music review channel like a combination of theneedledrop and Dead End Hip Hop. This means that we would have discussion style reviews of albums but not restricted to a specific genre. The reason I am here is because I need some people who are also interested in this type of channel. Please let me know if you are interested, or someplace I can find people who would love to join me.

My experience: Currently a college student at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, studying computer engineering. I have done social media managment in the past, so I can cover that end. Also, I have more detailed plans of how to setup the channel which I can tell people once they show their interest. I know basic video editing, which is probably what is okay for right now, but I am willing to learn.

I am so excited to get a project like this started, and am looking for some great people! If anyone has any information, please let me know. Note, I am not really doing this for the money, but more for the love of music. But making money through this, would be a plus side.

Thanks,
Kush Patel

Hi! I love the idea, I'm only a 15 year old student in QLD but if it's like a discussion based thing I'd be glad to help review anything (particularly in the genre of metal but I do like all music), I'm a musician myself and talking and learning about different qualities of music will almost certainly help me build my idea of what makes a song good and extend my resume (music is what I'm pursuing a career in).

Hi! I love the idea, I'm only a 15 year old student in QLD but if it's like a discussion based thing I'd be glad to help review anything (particularly in the genre of metal but I do like all music), I'm a musician myself and talking and learning about different qualities of music will almost certainly help me build my idea of what makes a song good and extend my resume (music is what I'm pursuing a career in).

Do you have any sort of contact? I would love to work with you, but the problem could be the time zones. I am central time zone.

Do you have any sort of contact? I would love to work with you, but the problem could be the time zones. I am central time zone.
Yeah my email is haydon.whipp@gmail.com on skype and in case more than my account just pop up mine is the one with the EP I am currently working on as the profile picture.
I checked and it seems you are 16 hours behind, which isn't too bad, if I get up early on the weekends it should be around 4-6 pm for you so if you want to record in that time then I should be good :)

Yeah my email is haydon.whipp@gmail.com on skype and in case more than my account just pop up mine is the one with the EP I am currently working on as the profile picture.
I checked and it seems you are 16 hours behind, which isn't too bad, if I get up early on the weekends it should be around 4-6 pm for you so if you want to record in that time then I should be good :)

I will be in contact with you soon!

Yo man, I currently have a music review channel as well, when were you looking at getting started? (also feel free to check my channel out)

Hey YT Talk!

My name is Kush and I have and idea for a new YouTube channel. So from as far as I can remember, I have been a fan of music since forever. I will listen to anything Rap, Metal, Rock, Country, EDM, and almost anything else. So being a fan of music, I am also critical of all music even the ones I like.

I love listening to music and analyzing it critically. My idea is to start a music review channel like a combination of theneedledrop and Dead End Hip Hop. This means that we would have discussion style reviews of albums but not restricted to a specific genre. The reason I am here is because I need some people who are also interested in this type of channel. Please let me know if you are interested, or someplace I can find people who would love to join me.

My experience: Currently a college student at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, studying computer engineering. I have done social media managment in the past, so I can cover that end. Also, I have more detailed plans of how to setup the channel which I can tell people once they show their interest. I know basic video editing, which is probably what is okay for right now, but I am willing to learn.

I am so excited to get a project like this started, and am looking for some great people! If anyone has any information, please let me know. Note, I am not really doing this for the money, but more for the love of music. But making money through this, would be a plus side.

Thanks,
Kush Patel

If you start it up, I'm a rapper and would love to hear what you think of some of my material. Hit me up.

Back