Tips: Increasing Subs & Views Fast

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been trying to do research on this as well since I started my new channel. I've read that putting keywords at the beginning of titles helps them rank a little better. Making longer videos helps too. Because "watch time" is such a big factor in determining channel growth
Putting Keywords at the beginning of a title is a great Idea, I'll try that too in my next video. I've also heard that watch time is a large factor for determining channel growth as well. Thanks for the advice

FuriousBabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you so much. I'll try this out in my next video to see if it works.

I have a gaming channel and I'm about to upload another episode of Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

I'll definitely use your method in the process.

How should I contact you to let you know about the progress and for other information?
I'm also doing Resident evil 7 But a few more games! Hope it works with you![DOUBLEPOST=1490647226,1490647051][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here is how I do it
Step 1) search a keyphrase
expl:

"pokemon duel sextuple packs"

This search phrase has about 1,620 videos competing for the same search phrase. That will be an easy keyword to rank when compared to

"pokemon duel hack" which is about 2,090,000 videos competing for it.

Now to know if people are currently looking for the phrase you want to use for your video check out how recent the videos on the search were uploaded. Also check the number of views the videos are getting this will give you a picture.

Sometimes they are already established videos ranking for that phrase and it will be difficult competing with them so it is Important to click through and check the individual videos to see if there are also videos with your subscriber range. If so, then that keyphrase is gold.

All you have to do next is use it to optimize your video and immediately or a few hours later youtube will rank your video. Then the Drip, Drip views starts coming in every day.

That's how easily that video will start ranking for even popular search phrases in your niche.

Hope that is now clear enough If you will like me to take you through the steps contact me.
Sorry to bother you buts it's quite hard for me to understand it. Is there a way to contact you and get some help? Thanks!

AlAlpha

Reaction score
Share your videos targeted, I usually make a list where I can Advertise My videos, Reddut is a great place for that!
People often had bad experiences with reddit but I personally found that i get a few extra views from it and the odd subscriber or comment! You just need to find the right place to promote it and read the forum rules.

Reactions: Kyrostorm

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
People often had bad experiences with reddit but I personally found that i get a few extra views from it and the odd subscriber or comment! You just need to find the right place to promote it and read the forum rules.
Okay, Thanks. Also, what subreddits do you post on?

JD TV

Reaction score
Here is how I do it
expl:

This search phrase has about 1,620 videos competing for the same search phrase. That will be an easy keyword to rank when compared to

Now to know if people are currently looking for the phrase you want to use for your video check out how recent the videos on the search were uploaded. Also check the number of views the videos are getting this will give you a picture.

Sometimes they are already established videos ranking for that phrase and it will be difficult competing with them so it is Important to click through and check the individual videos to see if there are also videos with your subscriber range. If so, then that keyphrase is gold.

All you have to do next is use it to optimize your video and immediately or a few hours later youtube will rank your video. Then the Drip, Drip views starts coming in every day.

That's how easily that video will start ranking for even popular search phrases in your niche.

Hope that is now clear enough If you will like me to take you through the steps contact me.
Hey :)

Where do you find those keyphrases? Where do you see, how many times people search it and stuff like that?

Reactions: Kyrostorm

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey :)

Where do you find those keyphrases? Where do you see, how many times people search it and stuff like that?
The way I see it is that you have to make a video which is "Trending" at the moment but is relevant to your audience. With this in mind, you have to find a "KeyPhrase" which is directly linked to the video that you're making.

For Example:

If it's a horror game, that's popular, find a "KeyPhrase" which is relevant but hasn't got much competition i.e. The title of the game.

Enter the title of your video you're about to make into your search engine on YouTube, and you'll see how many search results the video you're making will have.

Basically, you want to have a Title with low competition but a high search volume. This is so that your video is more likely to show up on the first page.

I hope that this has helped if you have any questions just ask :D

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
The way I see it is that you have to make a video which is "Trending" at the moment but is relevant to your audience. With this in mind, you have to find a "KeyPhrase" which is directly linked to the video that you're making.

For Example:

If it's a horror game, that's popular, find a "KeyPhrase" which is relevant but hasn't got much competition i.e. The title of the game.

Enter the title of your video you're about to make into your search engine on YouTube, and you'll see how many search results the video you're making will have.

Basically, you want to have a Title with low competition but a high search volume. This is so that your video is more likely to show up on the first page.

I hope that this has helped if you have any questions just ask :D

You Nailed it. I am happy. Still waiting to check out your recent upload

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Here is how I do it
expl:

these are great, practical tips - i do the same thing and it helps a ton. I also would add that you should revisit previous videos, do research, and re-title/describe/tag them to make them rank better. I need to do this for a lot of mine, I just haven't had enough time