Tips: Increasing Subs & Views Fast

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tips: Increasing Subs & Views Fast

As the title suggests, I wanted to understand if there were proven methods of increasing the number of views and subscribers, so that I and the community can use the methods to test and use on our channels.

Obviously, you need to:

- Upload Frequently (Schedule)

- Produce Quality Content

- Interact with your Audience

- Invest Time & Effort into creating videos

Using my channel as an example, I currently have 24 subscribers.

I don't have a regimented "TimeTable" of when I upload, however, I upload every week, at least two videos, usually on the Weekends.

I feel that I produce Quality content.

I interact with my audience.

Lastly, I Invest Time & Effort into creating videos.

I know that every channel is different and sometimes it can take time to grow, but the number of views and subscribers have stayed the same.

If you have any "methods" of increasing the number of views and subscribers, please leave them down below as this will help everyone in the community.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day, I appreciate it!

WannaBeDerp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Share your videos targeted, I usually make a list where I can Advertise My videos, Reddut is a great place for that!

Reactions: Kyrostorm

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Share your videos targeted, I usually make a list where I can Advertise My videos, Reddut is a great place for that!
Thanks! I'll try that out. What subreddits do you post on? Also, what do you mean by "Share your Videos Targeted"?

WannaBeDerp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll try that out. What subreddits do you post on? Also, what do you mean by "Share your Videos Targeted"?
By That I mean that you should go look for places on the internet where you can post your videos, and not just (for Example) Facebook as a whole. But targeted communities and groups of people! Because of the subreddits this works really well on reddit.

It depends on what the video is about

FuriousBabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do that stuff (at least i think i do xD) but I feel like my channel isn't growing :eek: I don't know what am i doing wrong :eek:

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was in a similar situation when I reached 50 subs. my subscriber count did not budge an inch. I started looking for answers just like you are doing. This is what I have been doing that has taken me a little faster to a hundred subs and growing.

I use the exact keyphrase from youtube auto search, with less competing videos, but which people are currently searching for.

How do i know which topics are currently being searched?
Look how resent the videos on the search result are and how many views the video has.

you can check if you can actually rank for that phrase by checking out some of the ranking videos to see the subsciber count if the channel is close to yours. Just use basic channel spying tips.

When I find a good keyphrase that match the criterial I am looking for I make a video on that. When I upload the video I optimize it with that keyphrase.

Youtube often ranks most of my videos now and i get drip ,drip views from each video. This views starts building up as the days go by and because people are actually engaging with my videos I have started seeing them ranking for even higher competing phrases which brings in more views,engagements and subs. Try this out in your niche, it might just be the kick starter you channel need, hope this was help full.

My channel just went over 20,000 views and the most coming from youtube search and suggested videos, just with the power of researching the right Title and tags.

Last edited:

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do that stuff (at least i think i do xD) but I feel like my channel isn't growing :eek: I don't know what am i doing wrong :eek:
I know how you feel, maybe it just takes one video to boost your channel, What sort of videos do you make?[DOUBLEPOST=1490619157,1490618830][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was in a similar situation when I reached 50 subs. my subscriber count did not budge an inch. I started looking for answers just like you are doing. This is what I have been doing that has taken me a little faster to a hundred subs and growing.

I use the exact keyphrase from youtube auto search, with less competing videos, but which people are currently searching for.

How do i know which topics are currently being searched?
Look how resent the videos on the search result are and how many views the video has.

you can check if you can actually rank for that phrase by checking out some of the ranking videos to see the subsciber count if the channel is close to yours. Just use basic channel spying tips.

When I find a good keyphrase that match the criterial I am looking for I make a video on that. When I upload the video I optimize it with that keyphrase.

Youtube often ranks most of my videos now and i get drip ,drip views from each video. This views starts building up as the days go by and because people are actually engaging with my videos I have started seeing them ranking for even higher competing phrases which brings in more views,engagements and subs. Try this out in your niche, it might just be the kick starter you channel need, hope this was help full.

My channel just went over 20,000 views and the most coming from youtube search and suggested videos, just with the power of researching the right Title and tags.
Thanks for the extremely useful advice.
I just wanted to ask, Do you mean that when you want to make a video, for example, Gaming. You look for videos which are high ranking but have a low number of views with a similar amount of subscribers.

Also, when you say "Keyphrase" do you mean in the title? or in the tags Section?

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know how you feel, maybe it just takes one video to boost your channel, What sort of videos do you make?[DOUBLEPOST=1490619157,1490618830][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for the extremely useful advice.
I just wanted to ask, Do you mean that when you want to make a video, for example, Gaming. You look for videos which are high ranking but have a low number of views with a similar amount of subscribers.

Also, when you say "Keyphrase" do you mean in the title? Or in the tags Section?

Here is how I do it
Step 1) search a keyphrase
expl:

"pokemon duel sextuple packs"

This search phrase has about 1,620 videos competing for the same search phrase. That will be an easy keyword to rank when compared to

"pokemon duel hack" which is about 2,090,000 videos competing for it.

Now to know if people are currently looking for the phrase you want to use for your video check out how recent the videos on the search were uploaded. Also check the number of views the videos are getting this will give you a picture.

Sometimes they are already established videos ranking for that phrase and it will be difficult competing with them so it is Important to click through and check the individual videos to see if there are also videos with your subscriber range. If so, then that keyphrase is gold.

All you have to do next is use it to optimize your video and immediately or a few hours later youtube will rank your video. Then the Drip, Drip views starts coming in every day.

That's how easily that video will start ranking for even popular search phrases in your niche.

Hope that is now clear enough If you will like me to take you through the steps contact me.

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here is how I do it
Step 1) search a keyphrase
expl:

"pokemon duel sextuple packs"

This search phrase has about 1,620 videos competing for the same search phrase. That will be an easy keyword to rank when compared to

"pokemon duel hack" which is about 2,090,000 videos competing for it.

Now to know if people are currently looking for the phrase you want to use for your video check out how recent the videos on the search were uploaded. Also check the number of views the videos are getting this will give you a picture.

Sometimes they are already established videos ranking for that phrase and it will be difficult competing with them so it is Important to click through and check the individual videos to see if there are also videos with your subscriber range. If so, then that keyphrase is gold.

All you have to do next is use it to optimize your video and immediately or a few hours later youtube will rank your video. Then the Drip, Drip views starts coming in every day.

That's how easily that video will start ranking for even popular search phrases in your niche.

Hope that is now clear enough If you will like me to take you through the steps contact me.
Thank you so much. I'll try this out in my next video to see if it works.

I have a gaming channel and I'm about to upload another episode of Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

I'll definitely use your method in the process.

How should I contact you to let you know about the progress and for other information?

Reactions: FuriousBabo

Rae Talks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've been trying to do research on this as well since I started my new channel. I've read that putting keywords at the beginning of titles helps them rank a little better. Making longer videos helps too. Because "watch time" is such a big factor in determining channel growth