THINGS THAT PEOPLE HATE ON YT (NEVER DO THEM!)

blackomen52

Reaction score
You can still self promote on other channels if you do it discreetly lol

Cadaea

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really hate J-cuts, you know where it jumps to the next audio but there's a delay in the video... It's entirely personal preference but I think it looks so distracting >.>

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The worst one is lying about subbing, a few people have done that on my channel and it's like I have 8 subscribers, I'm pretty sure I can see if you subscribed or not haha
hahahaha literally the worst!! I hate when people tell me "sub for sub" I want to scream...

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The worst one is lying about subbing, a few people have done that on my channel and it's like I have 8 subscribers, I'm pretty sure I can see if you subscribed or not haha
That happens to me too, I hate when they sometimes do subscribe and then unsubscribe the next day just to get you to

TriTri

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
The sub4sub community can be just terrible! I also hate it when they lie about subbing, I can tell from my numbers! Or when they copy paste a generic comment that's not even related to your video asking for you to sub them... if someone wants me to check out their channel and they leave a lovely genuine comment that shows they've actually watched my video and made some sort of connection with me then i'm always more than happy to check them out! I've made some great friends on youtube through that.

ThePythnator

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Don't start the video saying HEYWHATSGOINGONGUYS. You can say "Hey, what's going on guys?" but don't shout it so quickly. Makes you sound fake as hell.