The Problem with Big Games Or lack of Problems

Honkie_kun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a game which a lot of people play... I used to play it a while back and I was in to the whole horror thing but I got out of it and it terrified me.I just feel like an attention ***** for playing this game and I would like to bring to light what is wrong with these games... nothing. That is the problem its actual the community that are dubbed as annoying or cancerous which is why such a negative stigma is attached to the game. Stuff like this is happening to under-tale, when a really good innovative game is released everyone jumps on the band wagon, there is nothing wrong but its not innovative any more because everyone copies it :/

But from this the creators of the games even huge blockbusters such as call of duty, can't let the franchise die with dignity they drive it into the ground, they don't implement new features too much else it would "upset" the fans. What they have to do is go back to what they want stop coping something and branch out. Take call of duty 3, I loved that game as a kid, I am 21 now, I refuse to touch a cod game because its filled with loads of salty and toxic people, the same can be said for CSGO and League of legends. The community force the game to be a certain way and everyone adopts this mind set which kills that genre of gaming.

Sorry if you disagree with this I thought it was a topic I have yet to see on this forum and thought it should be bought up xD

ZenithSpearGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
this problem is not necessary there are such better games then cod lol :spin:

Honkie_kun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
this problem is not necessary there are such better games then cod lol :spin:
it's not that I am trying to say, the games that get hugely popular because they are so good become a living hell for people who just like casual play

ZenithSpearGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
lol tbh there are no games that suck out there callofduty black ops 3 i one of the best next to mw2 and cod4

Honkie_kun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
lol tbh there are no games that suck out there callofduty black ops 3 i one of the best next to mw2 and cod4
from this quote I am going to take it that you are one of these gamers I am talking about. Let me ask you, have you tried playing any games out of the range of gta, cod, gmod, minecraft, happy wars and lol? such as civ 5, spore, binding of issac, left for dead, skyrim or fallout. These are also big games but the difference between them is the community which are associated with them. Cod is an ok game at best in all honesty. Name the features which make it the best game compared to others then?

ZenithSpearGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
from this quote I am going to take it that you are one of these gamers I am talking about. Let me ask you, have you tried playing any games out of the range of gta, cod, gmod, minecraft, happy wars and lol? such as civ 5, spore, binding of issac, left for dead, skyrim or fallout. These are also big games but the difference between them is the community which are associated with them. Cod is an ok game at best in all honesty. Name the features which make it the best game compared to others then?
oh no callofduty nowadays is last on my list but quickscoping is addicting that gets me hooked to cod thats it and the movements but advance warfare kinda sucks but quick scoping is fun but battlefield ftw

Honkie_kun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
oh no callofduty nowadays is last on my list but quickscoping is addicting that gets me hooked to cod thats it and the movements but advance warfare kinda sucks but quick scoping is fun but battlefield ftw
Why does it become addictive ;s? I mean there isn't a whole lot of... well gaming behind it xD but if you enjoy it I won't knock it ^^ I just think you should try check out some other games :)

ZenithSpearGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Why does it become addictive ;s? I mean there isn't a whole lot of... well gaming behind it xD but if you enjoy it I won't knock it ^^ I just think you should try check out some other games :)
ive played pretty much everything, what do you think of games that were big and are still good and that are dieing and no one plays

Honkie_kun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ive played pretty much everything, what do you think of games that were big and are still good and that are dieing and no one plays
you mean games like world of warcraft? I have tried them but the design feels a bit unloved in general. I mean when you go to highly populated places and there is no one there you feel like everyone has moved on. They aren't dead, just not in their prime any more which is sad. But this is an example of when they don't pump out the demands of the players. but yeah xD there is games with fan bases which all love it but keep quiet about it, I feel like certain fan bases feel the need to cram it down your throat

ZenithSpearGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
you mean games like world of warcraft? I have tried them but the design feels a bit unloved in general. I mean when you go to highly populated places and there is no one there you feel like everyone has moved on. They aren't dead, just not in their prime any more which is sad. But this is an example of when they don't pump out the demands of the players. but yeah xD there is games with fan bases which all love it but keep quiet about it, I feel like certain fan bases feel the need to cram it down your throat
day z is dead also thats why its moving platform's to xbox one ftw

Reactions: Honkie_kun