The Power of Reddit (When Used Correctly)

I've been a redditor for years, so being on that end of the community I've learned what i and others consider annoying in terms of oversharing. I know when i don't like it, so I try not to do it. But i also have the benefit of being active on a ton of subreddits, so as someone promoted im less hurt. I posted a Fallout 4 funny quick video on there and garnered over 450 views on it out of the blue. Other videos I may get 100 views. So you never know!
Yeah I totally understand what you mean. Reddit is a great tool, but like with everything, you shouldn't abuse it. Be modest with how much you promote and make sure it's worthy of promotion. Not every video NEEDS to be shared

Been reading this thread and to be frank, I've learnt a lot about posting in Reddit. But I never seem to know what sub-Reddit to post in. I make videos about twitter/yahoo and other things where people post dumb post/questions in other word comedy. Any suggestions where I can put them?

Great advice on using Reddit. I'm gonna have to give it a shot. Hopefully they have something Movie related, as I am doing movie reviews. I'll check it out as soon as I gather up the courage lol

Just thought I would share with you guys.

Uploaded a video, posted on reddit, and gained 24 subs. /r/Amd/comments/44hrj7/a_theoretical_calculation_about_of_zens_single/. Currently at 50 points and 96% upvoted.

Back