The Power of Reddit (When Used Correctly)

I want to come back on this @OzTalksHw

I was scratching the back of my head why i did not had any interaction on my posts let alone comments.
After light research i discovered my account was shadow banned.

So i created a new account and this time i focus more not to look like a spammer. The balance goes more being interactive on other posts(placing value comments) than posting posts myself. I sticked with: after each 5 comments i place a post myself. I make sure my article(video) has a catchy title.

The result is better than i had for years. I have 18 karma points and over 200 views that originates from Reddit.
Now 200 is not much but it's better than zero.

I have gotten a few hundred views from Reddit, My skydiving videos are steady getting views (though just a few per day).

I did the reddit thing for a while, sure you get views, but people there don't really watch your other content that you have on your channel, sure you might catch a sub here and there, but that's pretty much it.

I need to try this out on octodad! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453567133,1453566578][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you! I didn't even know how to use reddit but because of you I now have seen how subreddits are.. I look for octodad and there are 142 readers. I like to put someone where there it is not spacious.. :) I'll try this and when it's great I'll do it again! :)

I did the reddit thing for a while, sure you get views, but people there don't really watch your other content that you have on your channel, sure you might catch a sub here and there, but that's pretty much it.

If your content is well thought out and entertaining, and if it relates to the video that attracted said reddit user, you won't have a problem keeping them subscribed.

I want to come back on this @OzTalksHw

I was scratching the back of my head why i did not had any interaction on my posts let alone comments.
After light research i discovered my account was shadow banned.

So i created a new account and this time i focus more not to look like a spammer. The balance goes more being interactive on other posts(placing value comments) than posting posts myself. I sticked with: after each 5 comments i place a post myself. I make sure my article(video) has a catchy title.

The result is better than i had for years. I have 18 karma points and over 200 views that originates from Reddit.
Now 200 is not much but it's better than zero.
Hey, I'm glad it's working out great for you. It seems to be playing out perfectly for me, too.

And yes, be active on Reddit. Even one post a day will help, otherwise people will think you're more of a spammer than anything

Keep me updated :)

I've been a redditor for years, so being on that end of the community I've learned what i and others consider annoying in terms of oversharing. I know when i don't like it, so I try not to do it. But i also have the benefit of being active on a ton of subreddits, so as someone promoted im less hurt. I posted a Fallout 4 funny quick video on there and garnered over 450 views on it out of the blue. Other videos I may get 100 views. So you never know!

Back