thejoelwilliamsphere

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Over the years there have been many people who have been the most subscribed person on Youtube from Fred to Shanedawson, RayWilliamJohnson to NigaHiga etc etc

Pewdiepie is currently the most subscribed person on YouTube - What I want to know is:

1. Do you think Pewdiepie will remain the most subscribed person on YouTube? Or will someone take his place sometime in the future - if so who?

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well nobody is really close to him in subs so if it does happen it will take a while.

Leafyishere is getting a lot of attention and people doing those types of videos seem to be doing really well.

That's where my bet is

CraftingNomad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well nobody is really close to him in subs so if it does happen it will take a while.

Leafyishere is getting a lot of attention and people doing those types of videos seem to be doing really well.

That's where my bet is
Way to many of those channels, and to me they are just rehashed garbage.

Reactions: Sennuh

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There's many indirect clones of PewDiePie but I think he will still remain the biggest one. I do suspect that some other channels will get bigger anytime soon though!

RocketTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There will be a new topdog on Youtube, but PewDiePie has such a large lead at the moment and is still growing, so it will be a while before he is passed up.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I doubt if MARKIPLIER takes over PewDiePie! Because Markiplier is way too awesome than Pewdiepie. Markiplier deserves more popularity than Pewdiepie.

Detline

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Since the quality of pew his video's are getting lower I think someone will get more subs in the future. But also depends on what Pew will be doing with his channel.

AfroSamuraiT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There will come a day in the depths of the future where leaders will be overthrown and underdogs rise. That day will be a righteous day for all gaming channels alike.

Lol but for real pewdiepie is going to die one day so it only makes sense for someone to take his place.