the network partner ifreezone

info33

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys

I have a youtube channel linked with a network partner call "ifreezone", the partner send my money without any problem for 1 year , but the last 15 days she didn't send me anything and also the monetezation are disabled from my channel , i think ifreezone is a thief , what d u think guys ???

Thanks

Attachments

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Hi guys

I have a youtube channel linked with a network partner call "ifreezone", the partner send my money without any problem for 1 year , but the last 15 days she didn't send me anything and also the monetezation are disabled from my channel , i think ifreezone is a thief , what d u think guys ???

Thanks
From looking at your channel's content, it's quite easy to explain the monetization being disabled.

You have videos for cracked software; also videos which explain how to obtain paid services like Netflix without payment. These videos violate YouTube's Terms of Service; and you are lucky your channel hasn't been terminated instead of simply demonetized.

As for the lack of payment, your eligibility for payment ceased when your channel was found to be in violation; and unless you manage to reinstate your monetization, you will not receive that money; it will be returned to the advertisers who bid to place ads on your videos.

I believe also that your network may have closed its doors and gone out of business due to having too many member channels which violated either Copyright Law, or YouTube's TOS and Community Guidelines.

Last edited: