Take A Picture of Your Recording Setup :)

Samantha Brown

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Overhead florescent light fixtures.
Standing LED light panels for focused light.
Overhead florescent light fixtures.
Standing LED light panels for focused light.
Hi there. I was wondering what kind or what size of led lights that you use, and where I could find some. Also, how close do you have to put them to "the action" to make it light enough for your purposes?

thank you

Samantha Brown

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
The full-room pictures shows how close I get to the filming area. The light stands have adjustable brightness. Here's the link for the specs
Thank you very much. I`ll definitely consider this into my setup. So much better than the giant box lights I have now :)

Reactions: RedFox and markkaz

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
My forever expanding setup has just grown again.

I've added a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 (US Mac Edition). I also brought my microphone scissor arm down to Southampton to join the setup.

2015-02-04 08.55.46 1.jpg

Full Setup:
2013 iMac - Top Spec
2x KRK Rokit 5 G3's
Blue Yeti Mic + Scissor Arm
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 Mac US
Razer Deathadder 2013
Razer Goliathus Control Extended

This setup is doing me nicely for live streaming to Twitch at the moment, but I'm getting some o-rings to dampen the sound of the keyboard.

Reactions: EvoNick Gaming

Cherry Tung

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's so interesting to see everyone's setup. I own a beauty channel, and sometimes I really want my background to look as professional glittery as that of other youtubers. However, being in a college dorm all the time really limits my choice of background and decoration.

FeedMileThree

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When watching BTS of things it's always really cool to see how everything is done and set up so I've decided to make a thread where you post your setup explaining how it all works, these things seem fascinating :p Beware I might end up asking loads of questions :D

I guess I'll start it off then here's mine...
View attachment 20690
What I do here is I have my camera hooked up to my pc monitor so I can see everything in big screen, then my microphone mounted to a tripod sitting in front of where I sit, connected via an extension cable to the camera, then at the side I have my laptop where I put up all the main points I need to say and that's pretty much my setup :)

Ok so you're up next :D
What kinda camera is that? Tel me the specs if you will

TheeHarvester

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Custom Built cyber power pc (its a beast haha)
24" monitor for pc stuff
19" monitor for xbox,, although I rarely use it anymore
15" macbook pro for if I ever need a second screen or just general use away from my setup
This picture was taken a couple of months ago so it doesn't include the most important part of my setup for my videos, my canon 700d, I love it.
Oh yeah and I use adobe premiere pro to edit my videos and photoshop for thumbnails and stuff.

Reactions: markkaz
Reaction score
does anyone here know any good but cheaper sticks of RAM (preferably 16 or 2 8 gig sticks) feedback would be greatly appreciated ;)