javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I got tubebuddy and somehow got really stinkin good tags on one of my videos to get over 1000 views (Yahoo!!) but having that be a consistent thing isn't easy. Any tips on continuously getting good tags?

Spolt

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Put your tittle, name of your youtube and in case you didn't know you can click suggest to show which tags would help if you have tubebuddy installed.

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I looked at your tags and they are decent. I think where you're lacking the most is your descriptions. You have to craft your descriptions such that it contains as much of your researched tags, but at the same time you can't simply spam tags in it or Youtube will detect it. You should aim to have descriptions that contain 200-400 words. Don't put all your social media links on the top of your descriptions. Youtube's search engine reads from top to bottom so you have to put your most important sentences that contains your researched keywords on top. A good tip is to start off by copying and pasting your title on the first line of your description.