Surfing, Horseback Riding, Zip Lining and a WaterSlide that nearly killed me!

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I took a trip to Costa Rica with 9 friends in February, 2016. It was on this trip that I decided to start vlogging. I have been making fun adventure vlogs ever since. I hope you enjoy!

Monsoon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love this video! Im jelly Costa Rico, wow thats awesome! As always amazing editing. Really inspiring! Do you get some sort of copyright agreement to use songs like that? Im looking for more music like that just not all copywriter so i end up with strikes

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love this video! Im jelly Costa Rico, wow thats awesome! As always amazing editing. Really inspiring! Do you get some sort of copyright agreement to use songs like that? Im looking for more music like that just not all copywriter so i end up with strikes
Thanks so much Monsoon! It's one of my favourites. Would love to do more travel Vlogs on this scale! Day and weekend trips will have to do for now :)

I just really wanted to edit to that song since I was listening to it on my trip. I was prepared to re upload if necessary but I acknowledged that I'm not the copyright holder and credited the musicians. They matched it and the only caveat is I cannot monetize that video, which is fine.

I'm using royalty free music going forward but the Rival Sons were a special part of that vacation and I wanted to remember that :) Glad you enjoyed it. Cheers