Small YouTubers ASSEMBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SullyGunther

Reaction score
HELLO PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET AND BEYOND! I think that Youtubers with less than 1000 subs should band together and help each other out. We are all struggling to make it, so let us have a symbiotic YouTube partnership! [especially people other than gamers, sorry but y'all are less than a dime a dozen(probably a penny every two baker's dozen which equates to about a dime every 260)] *there are so many gamers that there should be a separate place because it is impossible for us to do collabs and stuff.

Last edited:

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I think this is a fantastic idea!

WTFgamers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its a great Idea, I only got above 100 subs a couple of months back. Its pretty hard if you don't get the right audience

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
[especially people other than gamers, sorry but y'all are less than a dime a dozen(probably a penny every two baker's dozen which equates to about a dime every 260)]
I wouldn't say less than a dime a dozen. I don't know if you're trying to be funny but generalizing a whole genre of YouTubers, the largest infact, is probably not the best way to get your point across especially when your videos belong in a cringe compilation.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah my first instinct as a gaming channel was to tell you to go f**k yourself to be honest. way to p**s off a ton of people

the whole point of helping each other out is great (i really hope your not talking about sub4sub) and surely gaming channels that are a dime a dozen need even more help, why are we less deserving?

way to join a forum and annoy a bunch of people. impressive work

Status
Not open for further replies.