Small YouTubers ASSEMBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerely Nick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes that sounds like a great idea! I definitely don't like the idea of sub for sub but making real relationships and actually supporting and interacting with each other's content is fantastic!

Reactions: Rachel Berry

Enivis

Reaction score
Cool idea my channel is called Enivis check it out I do gaming and tutorials!

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Im always up for supporting others in their youtube journey and making friends, but i dont agree with sub 4 sub and also hoping this isn't going to start an argument on this forum as i dont want any part of that and joining a forum that certain youtubers hate because gamers aren't allowed isnt what i want either, but other then that heck yeah!

SullyGunther

Reaction score
yeah my first instinct as a gaming channel was to tell you to go f**k yourself to be honest. way to p**s off a ton of people

the whole point of helping each other out is great (i really hope your not talking about sub4sub) and surely gaming channels that are a dime a dozen need even more help, why are we less deserving?

way to join a forum and annoy a bunch of people. impressive work
What i really meant was that it is very hard for two different genres of video creators to work together with collaborations and such because they are very different types of videos. There are SO MANY gamers out there and they need all the help they can get, but I want to help out others in my area of youtube. It took me 3 minutes to make a thread so you can start one on your own.:thanksthumbs:

SullyGunther

Reaction score
I wouldn't say less than a dime a dozen. I don't know if you're trying to be funny but generalizing a whole genre of YouTubers, the largest infact, is probably not the best way to get your point across especially when your videos belong in a cringe compilation.
Well to be 100% honest it is a different genre. We can't help each other out so well with collaborations and such because the videos don't mix. There are SOOOOOO MANY GAMERS. That's why I really only want to help out the other type of videos. I'm sorry maybe I'm a d**k but we can't help each other. Other than sub 4 sub or something s****y like that.

SullyGunther

Reaction score
You cast judgement on gamers and downright insult their existence only for you to be the typical sit-in-front-of-a-camera-and-talk-about-random-stuff channel. Beggars can't be choosers.
Sorry but gaming has such a HUGE following and i think it would be best if gamers helped each other out.

Status
Not open for further replies.