Small YouTubers ASSEMBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
CosmicJenny was talking about starting a collab channel in a different thread, and even made a video about it. Look her up on YouTube and it's her newest video

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What i really meant was that it is very hard for two different genres of video creators to work together with collaborations and such because they are very different types of videos. There are SO MANY gamers out there and they need all the help they can get, but I want to help out others in my area of youtube. It took me 3 minutes to make a thread so you can start one on your own.:thanksthumbs:
your right, my bad, there are only 2 genre's on youtube. gaming and other :)

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well to be 100% honest it is a different genre. We can't help each other out so well with collaborations and such because the videos don't mix. There are SOOOOOO MANY GAMERS. That's why I really only want to help out the other type of videos. I'm sorry maybe I'm a d**k but we can't help each other. Other than sub 4 sub or something s****y like that.
So how does this make gamers worthless?

Reactions: NervousLatte

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree with should come together and collab. I am making a post similar to this one

Razvion1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So far this isnt showing any ideeas or anything. Guess it was simply made with the mind of sub4sub or shoutout for shoutout, in which case any channel can work, unless he wants to do real colaboration, but so far I dont seem to find he is aiming for colaborations.

Reactions: Crown

Italian Pranks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So far this isnt showing any ideeas or anything. Guess it was simply made with the mind of sub4sub or shoutout for shoutout, in which case any channel can work, unless he wants to do real colaboration, but so far I dont seem to find he is aiming for colaborations.
well the idea is to combine one channel divided in different people to use,with different content,but the same niche(gaming for instance ) .. by doing so,it will create something like 10 videos uploaded every day ,if everything goes as planned.. at least,you ll get hundreds of videos in less time,and maybe divide the eventual revenue if there ll be any.. i believe it s still better than nothing ..

NervousLatte

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Not going to lie, I want this[DOUBLEPOST=1466954548,1466954376][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't like the idea that gamers and vloggers/etc can't collab. I've always thought it'd be cool to have someone who doesn't play video games much, and then walk them through their first horror game or something. It'd be hilarious and beneficial for both channels

Status
Not open for further replies.