justinspencer

Reaction score
i was about to create a google adsense account for my channel. ive passed everything including the 1000 subs and 4000 watch hours. When i click on the monetization tab on the left panel it brings out this 3 steps. ive completed the first step which is the review partner program terms and it ticks with "done" in green colored words. and then i registered for my new adsense account which is step 2. ive filled in everything including names and addresses until the bar that says it will redirect me to my host and then the site just crashed with "500 internal server error" and a monkey displayed on it. and now im stuck with the words "in progress" written in brown colored on the second step. its been 2 days now it stuck on "in progress" and ive asked around they said the step 2 should only be done in 5 minutes so i can move on to step 3. pls help im stuck on step 2 with it saying its still "in progress" pls help. the site crashed when it was just about to send me back to the youtube studio page. i hope u can understand the infos ive given

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
i was about to create a google adsense account for my channel. ive passed everything including the 1000 subs and 4000 watch hours. When i click on the monetization tab on the left panel it brings out this 3 steps. ive completed the first step which is the review partner program terms and it ticks with "done" in green colored words. and then i registered for my new adsense account which is step 2. ive filled in everything including names and addresses until the bar that says it will redirect me to my host and then the site just crashed with "500 internal server error" and a monkey displayed on it. and now im stuck with the words "in progress" written in brown colored on the second step. its been 2 days now it stuck on "in progress" and ive asked around they said the step 2 should only be done in 5 minutes so i can move on to step 3. pls help im stuck on step 2 with it saying its still "in progress" pls help. the site crashed when it was just about to send me back to the youtube studio page. i hope u can understand the infos ive given
Are you using an adblocker? - Make sure you permanently disable adblockers on the adsense website.

justinspencer

Reaction score
Are you using an adblocker? - Make sure you permanently disable adblockers on the adsense website.
i realised that and immediately deleted my adblocker and also clear cookies, history and everything. and then i tried running the crashed link again but still i got error. Still on the monetization page the step 2 still stuck on "in progress". what do i do?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
i realised that and immediately deleted my adblocker and also clear cookies, history and everything. and then i tried running the crashed link again but still i got error. Still on the monetization page the step 2 still stuck on "in progress". what do i do?

I'm sure that the adblocker was the reason for it not working in the first instance because it's the same thing trying to log in to an existing adsense account.

I'd recommend maybe trying with a different browser or even a different PC and trying again. Did you delete the cache? Try that. After that, your only option is to contact adsense support. They are usually quite responsive.

justinspencer

Reaction score
I'm sure that the adblocker was the reason for it not working in the first instance because it's the same thing trying to log in to an existing adsense account.

I'd recommend maybe trying with a different browser or even a different PC and trying again. Did you delete the cache? Try that. After that, your only option is to contact adsense support. They are usually quite responsive.
tried everything except using different pc but i think this problem need inside help like someone from adsense or youtube itself. it stuck at "in progress" and theres nothing i can do about it

justinspencer

Reaction score
as you can see here it says "in progress" in brown colored text. ive seen tons of tutorial on how to apply adsense and those guys got past this step easily in like 5 minutes but here am i..stuck with "in progress"....... step 3 is barely even in sight. this will take months ffs. these problems are mood killers man

Attachments

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well it's the weekend and we're also in the middle of a pandemic and lockdown so maybe everything is taking longer than usual. Send them an email and I'm sure the problem will be resolved. Don't stress about things you can't control. :)

angieolo

Reaction score
Did you ever figure this out? I have the same exact issue.