Wiggly Cinema

Liking YTtalk
Ok so I've been doing vlogs on my YouTube channel and they've been fairly successful. I've been wanting to do a daily Vlog for awhile now but am scared to start it. I think it'd be a lot of fun. Do you think it'd be a good idea to start one and if so what are some tips?

I can't really offer tips, but I can at least offer encouragement.

You already know how to vlog, so in a sense, you can certainly do this! If you think you'll have enough to say, to record yourself every day, then why not? If you're not sure, just do it for a while as an experiment. Great things can happen if you push yourself, so why not give it a try?

One thing that I've noticed is that when bigger YouTubers do this, they create a secondary channel specifically for all of their vlogs. I'm not sure how to go about this since my channel is still growing, but it's something you should look into if you don't have that big of a following. Or, consider putting them all into a single playlist to declutter. Just a thought. Otherwise, I like vlogging channels. They're my favorite! I say go for it.

I can't really offer tips, but I can at least offer encouragement.

You already know how to vlog, so in a sense, you can certainly do this! If you think you'll have enough to say, to record yourself every day, then why not? If you're not sure, just do it for a while as an experiment. Great things can happen if you push yourself, so why not give it a try?
Yea I was thinking about maybe trying it for a week or a month and seeing how that goes before commiting to a year. Thank you for the encouragement.[DOUBLEPOST=1485122852,1485122752][/DOUBLEPOST]
One thing that I've noticed is that when bigger YouTubers do this, they create a secondary channel specifically for all of their vlogs. I'm not sure how to go about this since my channel is still growing, but it's something you should look into if you don't have that big of a following. Or, consider putting them all into a single playlist to declutter. Just a thought. Otherwise, I like vlogging channels. They're my favorite! I say go for it.
Thank you. I don't think I'll make a seperate channel, but I'll definately put the videos in a playlist.

Try it for a week and see the response you'll get. Will you or gain subscribers, will the watch time be bigger or smaller etc. And then adjust accordingly.

I have to agree with SvenInMotion. Try it out and see how it goes. Make sure that you have time to edit as well. It can get a bit overwhelming. I'm going to start doing mini vlogs for my channel. they'll go out when I have something lol.

Back