Share your YT Red analytics

That is unfortunate. Let's see if the earnings pick up this month when more people start joining Red.
Honestly that's just the way youtube has headed since 2012 CPM change to watch time. It's why the top youtube animators have quit already and/or quiting. Youtube is becoming a great place for live reviews and such content though so more power to you guys!

Earned about $17, so basically nothing compared to adsense. I know it's only for a few days, but still.

I have earned 6 cents so far, all from the 30th October lol. I have a very international audience. My views are pretty spread out from all over the world and only 10% of my total views come from the USA, so it's kind of what I was expecting tbh until they roll this out to other countries....

Based on my estimates, it seems like you get around $1 per every 60,000 watchtime minutes at this point, which is basically $1 per 1000 hours. Maybe you guys can calculate it for yourself and see how it compares (i just did the most recent 2 days, since they correlate more strongly), should be interesting to see.

Afer 4 days of reporting, I show at least $3.75 a day. That's a good sign that people are checking it out! Hopefully, they stick around. I know I am!

Afer 4 days of reporting, I show at least $3.75 a day. That's a good sign that people are checking it out! Hopefully, they stick around. I know I am!

Considering that this is only Red earnings from people who have Google Music already and thus no trial, that's interesting.

0.38 pennies from youtube red haha, i wish there was a way to see how many red users have viewed so i can compare what the view to earnings is...

Back