Share your YT Red analytics

Well they've updated the Analytics tool recently but I'm a little miffed that no apparent Red option has come up. I would love to know how many of my viewers go to Red.

Well they've updated the Analytics tool recently but I'm a little miffed that no apparent Red option has come up. I would love to know how many of my viewers go to Red.
I suspect they'll get to it eventually, since youtube gaming and kids were only just added with this new update :)

Just noticed this at the top of my YouTube analytics:
"YouTube Red has launched! YouTube Red earnings will appear here once data for October 28 has arrived."

They are saying on their blog that the revenue from Google Music users (who apparently get this service included?) will be shared from day one, and that it will offset any lost revenue and then some. I find it hard to believe that they could know that without knowing how many users will sign up for this trial though.

Something I'm wondering about YouTube red. I can't sign up for it since I'm Canadian, but does that also mean I won't earn any YouTube red revenue?
Kind of interested in finding that out.

Could be a co-incident but I started to see some small increase in earnings since the official announcement was made around 1 week ago. May be all the advertisers got scared and now they are throwing as much money as possible in ads before the people subscribe to YouTube red and no more ads are served at pewdiepie and Disney collector channels. ;)
Im not trying to be mean, just letting you know that is "coincidence" not "co-incident"

Im not trying to be mean, just letting you know that is "coincidence" not "co-incident"

Thank you for the correction. Actually just before I post a reply I copy and paste it in Google translate and I use its auto-correction feature. I did notice that sometimes it corrects perfectly fine words in mistaken one. I guess this is the result of over reliance on user input in their algorithms.

update:
did red come out 28th? Because I've has a boost in earnings 28th, 29th and 30th, anyone else?

update:
did red come out 28th? Because I've has a boost in earnings 28th, 29th and 30th, anyone else?
I haven't had my earnings come out for those days yet, but keep in mind there is always a boost at the end of the month because Companies that didn't spend their whole advertising budget for the month typically tend to use it up before the month is done.

update:
I also had a spike starting with the 24th, from Adsense analytics it looks like my CTR doubled those days. Odd.

Also I doubt Adsense has anything to do with Red, much like the non-skip able reserved ads.

Back