Share your YT Red analytics

I haven't had my earnings come out for those days yet, but keep in mind there is always a boost at the end of the month because Companies that didn't spend their whole advertising budget for the month typically tend to use it up before the month is done.
oh didn't know that, thanks :)

Im sure it will take a few days for any info to appear. I haven't seen anything yet but i wouldn't be surprised if it showed up here: Estimated Earnings, all YouTube products (drop down list).

Even though they give away a free trial I expect an increase in earnings. Why? YouTube Red reduced the amount of available ad places. This will result in higher bids for ads.

I received my October estimated earnings results for YouTube Red. Earned 0.01 - so it works and it's an additional revenue stream. Nice initiative by YouTube.

Hello Everyone.

I just checked our estimated earnings and our YouTube Red earnings are at $11.48 for October. It appears the program started on October 28th, that is the first day we started to receive anything from YouTube Red.

Angel

Hello Everyone.

I just checked our estimated earnings and our YouTube Red earnings are at $11.48 for October. It appears the program started on October 28th, that is the first day we started to receive anything from YouTube Red.

Angel

Earned 73 cents from youtube red despite having more views than you plushtimewins :p. Not surprised at all honestly though, the program only helps channels that make long videos that are uploaded a lot. People with 1-2 minute long videos with 110% watch time but put out rarely are not rewarded. Oh well.

Earned 73 cents from youtube red despite having more views than you plushtimewins :p. Not surprised at all honestly though, the program only helps channels that make long videos that are uploaded a lot. People with 1-2 minute long videos with 110% watch time but put out rarely are not rewarded. Oh well.

That is unfortunate. Let's see if the earnings pick up this month when more people start joining Red.

Back