Gaming Searching for some potential EU gamers to co-host a gaming podcast

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Going to jump right into basics with my search here. We’re looking for reliable, non-toxic candidates who have an immense passion for playing a lot of various video games extensively, and contributing to gaming podcasts since we’re looking for more co-hosts for our EU division in the long term. We have a small list of requirements below if you are readily curious.

-Please have a decent mic, decent internet and a decent vocal range.

-Must be willing to participate in weekend gaming podcasts. (It’s not a job so if you can’t make it all the time it’s understandable, just be sure to participate much as possible.)

-Obviously must be reasonable to not clash with the crew with outside drama or console war bias.

-Must have a firm knowledge of video game news and consoles on the market since obviously it’s a gaming podcast. This stuff is a requirement.

-Must be serious about the inquiry. Had people comment and back out so if you’re serious then by all means send me a DM highlighting your interest and I’ll talk to you via Discord. Just drop your Discord info in DMs.

Extra info: I'm an American but our podcast time for the EU runs specifically at 5PM GMT | 6PM BST | 7PM CEST

We all play games together from time to time on PC and PS4 so there will be other incentives if we get along swell!

We're a small gaming group so our subs are at 387 in case you're curious but if you like unfiltered and deep discussions while fitting the above requirements then this might be the fit for you.

Hey, I'd be down to potentially take part with podcasts? drop us a twitter dm @OrbitTC <3

This sounds dope, very excited to share my knowledge of gaming. As I do in-depth gaming reviews I think I've got a lot to bring to the table here if you guys decide to choose me that is. My discord is "[FIZ] Doc Blue" #0181

Back