Gaming Searching For Chill, Enthusiastic YouTube Gamers Willing To Join A Gaming Collab Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Our goal: We’re extensively searching for proper, gaming candidates who are willing to start an organic relationship with a Discord group centered on nerd culture. We want to extend an olive branch with people who might be interested to join this opportunity for people who are interested in conversing, playing video games, talking in chat/voice and potentially finding new content creators down the road.

Note:

Timezones: If you’re selected the group is open 24/7 for conversation. You’ll be put on a three-week grace period to get to know you better before being on content. After that grace period we usually do all of our activities on Sundays at 8PM EDT or 6PM GMT.

Description of someone who would fit your style in a gaming group: A fun, passionate person when it comes to the things they talk about. Can be knowledgeable in either video games, movies, anime or comics. We just want a person who shares the same relevant interests, but we're primarily looking for gamers. Must be individuals who are understanding, who doesn’t mind dark humor and good discussions.

Maturity level: 18+ and no exceptions. We swear and make dirty jokes. That has to be acceptable.

Things we want to collaborate on if you go far in this group: Gaming podcasts/discussions, let’s plays, livestreams, comic book podcasts, reaction videos to events like E3, and reactions to video game movies. We do it all.

Any requirements?:

-You must have a presentable YouTube/Twitch channel so we can gauge who you are. It's best preferred if you're talking about games in voice. This one is super necessary. If we didn't answer your inquiry it's nothing personal, just means we weren't interested in the channel due to that red text i.e. gameplay, but no mic.

-Do not be impatient with this inquiry.

-We’re not accepting people who don’t know anything about nerd culture/gaming. If you don’t have a high/decent knowledge of video games at bare minimum then don’t join.

-Must have a thick skin to differing opinions and dark, adult humor.

-Females, if you come in here you can’t be an SJW or extreme feminist. We don’t mind girls joining, but the server is mostly male populated so come in here with equality or not at all.

-While there is no age limit we accept no squeakers or kids who just play Minecraft and Fortnite. See rule 2.

-Must have a good/decent mic.

-Must speak decent English.

-Must not have an issue with swearing.

-Must actually devote time to the group.

-No political debates allowed.

-No lurking (People who don't speak, you’ll get kicked out if you choose not to talk in the group at all.)

-Must be drama free/non-aggressive in disagreements. (Civil debates are cool tho, we're not an echo chamber.)

-Must have a Discord account.

-There’s no self-promoting allowed in this group to kickstart your channel. We’re about chemistry first, group content second. Same goes for money, we don’t pay people to make organic chemistry.

-If you been removed before due to not working out or left then do not rejoin the group.

-Do not say you meet all the requirements then you cannot elaborate on why you meet those requirements.

-If you don’t respond to the inquiry after asking then I’ll assume you’re not interested and will move on.

-There are no sub restrictions here.

-We are a big group of 140+ people. If you don't like big groups then you can opt out.

Preferred contact method: That’s about it. DM for links, DM or comment for interests/questions because no channel links will be posted from me in this thread. That's it.

YLNS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I would be interested. My discord is YLNS#3278. I would DM you here, but I would need 50 posts. Cheers.

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey, I would be interested. My discord is YLNS#3278. I would DM you here, but I would need 50 posts. Cheers.
The only issue is that I don't see any videos for your channel, so it's a hard sell. Do you have a mic?

YLNS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yea I have a mic. I really don't have any videos yet, but like I figured we could still talk and see how it goes from there.

A little introduction: I live in Hungary, Europe (GMT+2), so 6pm GMT would be pretty much perfect for me to hop on. Im 21 years old, working full-time (at work right now lol) as a Web developer. I have been wanting to start a Youtube channel for a while now, but something was always off. But now it seems that It's time to finally start one. Since Im Hungarian, I am not native in english, have an accent aswell, but I consider myself fluent though. I am mostly interested in gameplays, some games that I have and play: CS:GO, Overwatch, Golf It, Rocket League, Gmod, Fortnite. You have to know that I am barely above average at most in some of these games. Would be down to talk on Discord this afternoon/night. I think thats all for now.

Shanahan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Our goal: We’re extensively searching for proper, gaming candidates who are willing to start an organic relationship with a Discord group centered on nerd culture. We want to extend an olive branch with people who might be interested to join this opportunity for people who are interested in conversing, playing video games, talking in chat/voice and potentially finding new content creators down the road.

Note:

Timezones: If you’re selected the group is open 24/7 for conversation. You’ll be put on a three-week grace period to get to know you better before being on content. After that grace period we usually do all of our activities on Sundays at 8PM EDT or 6PM GMT.

Description of someone who would fit your style in a gaming group: A fun, passionate person when it comes to the things they talk about. Can be knowledgeable in either video games, movies, anime or comics. We just want a person who shares the same relevant interests, but we're primarily looking for gamers. Must be individuals who are understanding, who doesn’t mind dark humor and good discussions.

Maturity level: 18+ and no exceptions. We swear and make dirty jokes. That has to be acceptable.

Things we want to collaborate on if you go far in this group: Gaming podcasts/discussions, let’s plays, livestreams, comic book podcasts, reaction videos to events like E3, and reactions to video game movies. We do it all.

Any requirements?:

-You must have a presentable YouTube/Twitch channel so we can gauge who you are. It's best preferred if you're talking about games in voice. This one is super necessary. If we didn't answer your inquiry it's nothing personal, just means we weren't interested in the channel due to that red text i.e. gameplay, but no mic.

-Do not be impatient with this inquiry.

-We’re not accepting people who don’t know anything about nerd culture/gaming. If you don’t have a high/decent knowledge of video games at bare minimum then don’t join.

-Must have a thick skin to differing opinions and dark, adult humor.

-Females, if you come in here you can’t be an SJW or extreme feminist. We don’t mind girls joining, but the server is mostly male populated so come in here with equality or not at all.

-While there is no age limit we accept no squeakers or kids who just play Minecraft and Fortnite. See rule 2.

-Must have a good/decent mic.

-Must speak decent English.

-Must not have an issue with swearing.

-Must actually devote time to the group.

-No political debates allowed.

-No lurking (People who don't speak, you’ll get kicked out if you choose not to talk in the group at all.)

-Must be drama free/non-aggressive in disagreements. (Civil debates are cool tho, we're not an echo chamber.)

-Must have a Discord account.

-There’s no self-promoting allowed in this group to kickstart your channel. We’re about chemistry first, group content second. Same goes for money, we don’t pay people to make organic chemistry.

-If you been removed before due to not working out or left then do not rejoin the group.

-Do not say you meet all the requirements then you cannot elaborate on why you meet those requirements.

-If you don’t respond to the inquiry after asking then I’ll assume you’re not interested and will move on.

-There are no sub restrictions here.

-We are a big group of 140+ people. If you don't like big groups then you can opt out.

Preferred contact method: That’s about it. DM for links, DM or comment for interests/questions because no channel links will be posted from me in this thread. That's it.

I believe I fit almost all the criteria, the only issues is I don't get back from work on Sundays until around 7ish, is that a problem?

BlueParox_

Reaction score
Hey I am fairly new to youtube and i'm not sure if i'm what you are looking for but I am very interested in your group. My equipment isn't great but I do have a decent mic in my opinion. I primary want to play minecraft but I am open for podcasts as well as other types of content. As for the nerd culture I am not the most endowed in the comic book world but I do believe myself to have a decent knowledge of video games. For the most part I am a pretty laid back man with no problem with swearing and adult jokes.
General information:
I'm 17 with a laptop and a gaming microphone and a desk in my closet (yet a closet message me on discord if you would like and explanation) my discord is BlueParox#1519. I'm very interested but will understand if I am not the kind of applicant you are looking for.

Jolttix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Damn, you guys sure know what you looking for. I fit most, if not all of the criteria. I'm interested, but I mostly make funny moments. I've never really done podcasts or let's plays or reaction videos. I do love movies and know some stuff about comics. If you think I'm worthy enough to be in you club, message me on discord. Jolttix#2264

Reactions: MattTries

Junkiu

Reaction score
Hey, I'm interested as I feel I meet quite a few of these requirements. If I'm not at work I am gaming just about all the timea actually... Even at work. My page may not show up so search stkgaara on Google I should be the first person you see. I do have a discord, have recently got back into YouTube after a long hiatus due to you know... Life, let me know what you think I know my page needs work but this was just a week's worth I'm slowly building up to being what I want. (Baby steps)

TheOfficialBlue

Reaction score
Coolio fella, my Discord is Blue #4022, check me out :)

Link doesnt work I suppose so just search me

Last edited:

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I believe I fit almost all the criteria, the only issues is I don't get back from work on Sundays until around 7ish, is that a problem?
Sometimes we do content on those days at around 8PM EST/Sometimes 9PM ish? Our gaming group is open 24/7 as well. Would that work to your benefit to nip the time issue in the bud or nah?[DOUBLEPOST=1536602311,1536600658][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I am fairly new to youtube and i'm not sure if i'm what you are looking for but I am very interested in your group. My equipment isn't great but I do have a decent mic in my opinion. I primary want to play minecraft but I am open for podcasts as well as other types of content. As for the nerd culture I am not the most endowed in the comic book world but I do believe myself to have a decent knowledge of video games. For the most part I am a pretty laid back man with no problem with swearing and adult jokes.
General information:
I'm 17 with a laptop and a gaming microphone and a desk in my closet (yet a closet message me on discord if you would like and explanation) my discord is BlueParox#1519. I'm very interested but will understand if I am not the kind of applicant you are looking for.

The only issue with your post is that you mentioned you primarily want to play Minecraft. We're currently not seeking members who want to only play Minecraft or Fortnite, it's fine to do that on your own time but if you ask the server to get Minecraft just to play with you then it might be met with a resounding no. It's cool that you want to be on-air, but you have to be diversified with your thoughts on gaming. If that's cool with you then I'll add you and we'll talk it over. You're 17 so I might let that one slide if maturity is applicable.[DOUBLEPOST=1536602526][/DOUBLEPOST]
Damn, you guys sure know what you looking for. I fit most, if not all of the criteria. I'm interested, but I mostly make funny moments. I've never really done podcasts or let's plays or reaction videos. I do love movies and know some stuff about comics. If you think I'm worthy enough to be in you club, message me on discord. Jolttix#2264
We can always take you under the wing or coach you on these things with video content until you get used to it. I would explain more but I think it's better if I do it in voice. A voice call should determine if things jell well and you can ask me anything you'd like from there. We just need to connect more about who you are, what are your underlying interests and seeing how you fit in. I'll add you on Discord now. I got nothing going on currently.

It might seem like a tall order with what we want, but it's an easy hill to walk over if your chemistry is great with us.[DOUBLEPOST=1536604304][/DOUBLEPOST]
Coolio fella, my Discord is Blue #4022, check me out :)

Link doesnt work I suppose so just search me
Well I'll add you and see if we can have a call setup. We need to go over these requirements and your thoughts towards them before deciding.[DOUBLEPOST=1536614425][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I'm interested as I feel I meet quite a few of these requirements. If I'm not at work I am gaming just about all the timea actually... Even at work. My page may not show up so search stkgaara on Google I should be the first person you see. I do have a discord, have recently got back into YouTube after a long hiatus due to you know... Life, let me know what you think I know my page needs work but this was just a week's worth I'm slowly building up to being what I want. (Baby steps)
I saw your channel, liked it. It's a few things we need to go over because obviously you're joining something already established and I'd like to let you know clearly about how we're structured. Do you have a Discord account by chance? Because that's needed to talk with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.