Gaming Searching For Chill, Enthusiastic YouTube Gamers Willing To Join A Gaming Collab Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Our goal: We’re extensively searching for proper, gaming candidates who are willing to start an organic relationship with a Discord group centered on nerd culture. We want to extend an olive branch with people who might be interested to join this opportunity for people who are interested in conversing, playing video games, talking in chat/voice and potentially finding new content creators down the road.

Timezones: If you’re selected the group is open 24/7 for conversation. You’ll be put on a three-week grace period to get to know you better before being on content. After that grace period we usually do all of our activities on Sundays at 8PM EDT or 6PM GMT.

Description of someone who would fit your style in a gaming group: A fun, passionate person when it comes to the things they talk about. Can be knowledgeable in either video games, movies, anime or comics. We just want a person who shares the same relevant interests, but we're primarily looking for gamers. Must be individuals who are understanding, who doesn’t mind dark humor and good discussions.

Maturity level: 18+ and no exceptions. We swear and make dirty jokes. We accept pretty much anyone who can abide by the requirements/work out with us.

Things we want to collaborate on if you go far in this group: Gaming podcasts/discussions, let’s plays, livestreams, comic book podcasts, reaction videos to events like E3, and reactions to video game movies. We do it all.

Any requirements?:

-Do not be impatient with this inquiry.

-We’re not accepting people who don’t know anything about nerd culture/gaming. If you don’t have a high/decent knowledge of video games at bare minimum then don’t join.

-Must have a thick skin to differing opinions and dark, adult humor.

-Females, if you come in here you can’t be an SJW or extreme feminist. We don’t mind girls joining, but the server is mostly male populated so come in here with equality or not at all.

-You must have a presentable YouTube/Twitch channel so we can gauge who you are.

-While there is no age limit we accept no squeakers or kids who just play Minecraft and Fortnite. See rule 2.

-Must have a good/decent mic.

-Must speak decent English.

-Must not have an issue with swearing.

-Must actually devote time to the group.

-No political debates allowed.

-No lurking (People who don't speak, you’ll get kicked out if you choose not to talk in the group at all.)

-Must be drama free/non-aggressive in disagreements. (Civil debates are cool tho, we're not an echo chamber.)

-Must have a Discord account.

-There’s no self-promoting allowed in this group to kickstart your channel. We’re about chemistry first, group content second. Same goes for money, we don’t pay people to make organic chemistry.

-If you been removed before due to not working out or left then do not rejoin the group.

-Do not say you meet all the requirements then you cannot elaborate on why you meet those requirements.

-If you don’t respond to the inquiry after asking then I’ll assume you’re not interested and will move on.

-There are no sub restrictions here.

-We are a big group of 140+ people. If you don't like big groups then you can opt out.

Preferred contact method: That’s about it. DM for links, DM or comment for interests/questions because no channel links will be posted from me in this thread. That's it.

Gilly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm interested #0617

Gilly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Gucci Gilly#0617

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTC