Gaming Searching For Chill, Enthusiastic YouTube Gamers Willing To Join A Gaming Collab Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaliamp

Reaction score
Hello my name is christopher perillo i love the nerd kingdome im a huge anime fan im 22 with a wife and daughter i run the channel best of the worst username is chrisp6996 i play a little of every style game im really easy going and easy to get along with if you want to give me a shot my discord is kaliamp #3006

GrakyCat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey been a while and I'm looking to get back into gaming, my discord is GrakyCat#1932

Gryffinbored

Reaction score
Hope it's not too late. I'm very much interested and happy to be a part of this! Discord is Gryffinbored#0520

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey been a while and I'm looking to get back into gaming, my discord is GrakyCat#1932
We can talk about things on Discord.[DOUBLEPOST=1535303026,1535302953][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hope it's not too late. I'm very much interested and happy to be a part of this! Discord is Gryffinbored#0520
We can talk on Discord, I added you. Just hit me up and we'll see if it's for you or not.[DOUBLEPOST=1535303087][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello my name is christopher perillo i love the nerd kingdome im a huge anime fan im 22 with a wife and daughter i run the channel best of the worst username is chrisp6996 i play a little of every style game im really easy going and easy to get along with if you want to give me a shot my discord is kaliamp #3006
Just DM me on Discord and we'll see how it goes. We have to reiterate this group might not be for everyone, so we have to talk about it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.