Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone, I just created my first video on YouTube, and I would love for y'all to check it out and tell me what you like, don't like, etc. I really want to gain subs fast, so if you have someone who would like the videos I upload (commentaries, lets plays, streams, vlogs, etc.) I'd be so thankful if you told them about me! Thanks in advance, and hopefully I can see you guys in the future on my channel!
-Jonesie
(find my vid by clicking on the channel below)

Valerik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great quality video and audio!! For a first video you have really gone past what I have seen a lot of other new YouTubers do after their 50th video. Your commentary is good for a start, however we all seem to have this "AAAH" problem with our commentary. It is difficult to remove it, as it is just the sound that usually comes out of our mouths when we are thinking, however the rest is good.

Add more to your description, like your social media links and such, so that people can come and follow you and you can update them in a faster more convenient way apart from through youtube videos themselves.

Hope that helps. Keep up the good work

Reactions: Dig

Jonesie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great quality video and audio!! For a first video you have really gone past what I have seen a lot of other new YouTubers do after their 50th video. Your commentary is good for a start, however we all seem to have this "AAAH" problem with our commentary. It is difficult to remove it, as it is just the sound that usually comes out of our mouths when we are thinking, however the rest is good.

Add more to your description, like your social media links and such, so that people can come and follow you and you can update them in a faster more convenient way apart from through youtube videos themselves.

Hope that helps. Keep up the good work
Valerik, thank you so much for your feedback, it really helps!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dig

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Pretty good stuff. You speak very clearly and to the point, as people have already mentioned your video comes across as being made by an already seasoned creator, I really like that.

I would like to see some more concrete content on your channel in the future. Granted, you only have one video and it kinda has "introduction" stamped all over it, I'm looking forward to seeing your future videos, where hopefully we can see the nature of your content, unburdened by explaining your channel, asking for subs etc.

But overall it seems like you got a good thing going on, I do hope you keep making content. Good luck going forward! :thumbsup2:

Jonesie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pretty good stuff. You speak very clearly and to the point, as people have already mentioned your video comes across as being made by an already seasoned creator, I really like that.

I would like to see some more concrete content on your channel in the future. Granted, you only have one video and it kinda has "introduction" stamped all over it, I'm looking forward to seeing your future videos, where hopefully we can see the nature of your content, unburdened by explaining your channel, asking for subs etc.

But overall it seems like you got a good thing going on, I do hope you keep making content. Good luck going forward! :thumbsup2:
Dig, thanks so much for your response! I truly appreciate that, and I'll make sure to use it for my upcoming videos... You can check my channel out in the future and find that I'll still be posting vids and following what you're telling me! Thanks again, and hopefully I can see you later on my channel!
-Jonesie

Dig

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
No problem, dude! Keep going strong :thumbsup2:

Xeros

Reaction score
For you're first video, that was great! Kept me watching till the very end which is hard for me haha. you're a good commentator and I think if you upload a lot and continue to improve, you'll get a lot more than 10 subs my friend! I'm about to be your 4th sub too :)

Jonesie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For you're first video, that was great! Kept me watching till the very end which is hard for me haha. you're a good commentator and I think if you upload a lot and continue to improve, you'll get a lot more than 10 subs my friend! I'm about to be your 4th sub too :)
Thanks for the feedback, man! I saw your comment too, it's good to have you help me on my way to 100! I just need like 91 more lol, so make sure to tell your friends about me! Anyways, I'll see you later on my channel!

Wpcorley02

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian
Great video!...back when I had a gaming channel my content wasn't anywhere near that good until I had been doing it for months.

Jonesie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great video!...back when I had a gaming channel my content wasn't anywhere near that good until I had been doing it for months.
Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.