Review My Channel And I Will Review Back

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wazzzup everyone =)

I have had my channel for about a year now and I am getting more subscribers every other day.. Not growing fast but I will reach 100 subscribers soon I hope =)

What do you guys think of my channel? I upload vlogs,Sketches and cooking... You can be honest cause I can take it.. Review my channell the best you can things I should do better and I will be honest on your channel as well

ThANKS

Reactions: Victor_Z
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wazzzup everyone =)

I have had my channel for about a year now and I am getting more subscribers every other day.. Not growing fast but I will reach 100 subscribers soon I hope =)

What do you guys think of my channel? I upload vlogs,Sketches and cooking... You can be honest cause I can take it.. Review my channell the best you can things I should do better and I will be honest on your channel as well

ThANKS

Hello! You seem to have a lot of the basic stuff everyone is always preaching for Newtubers. The thumbnails, the banner, the Schedual. I watched and commented on your grilled cheese pizza video. I would say try and figure out a different camera angle or two that allow you to show your face every now and then instead of just the food. Keep it up!

We subscribed. Tryinbt to network and follow fellow Newtubers. Try and help each other out.

:)

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello! You seem to have a lot of the basic stuff everyone is always preaching for Newtubers. The thumbnails, the banner, the Schedual. I watched and commented on your grilled cheese pizza video. I would say try and figure out a different camera angle or two that allow you to show your face every now and then instead of just the food. Keep it up!

We subscribed. Tryinbt to network and follow fellow Newtubers. Try and help each other out.

:)
Thanks for the review.. I usually do show my face in the cooking with jeff playlist.. But the new pizza one I did real quick...

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
ok so i like all the design its simple so yeah
with the grilled pizza one i agree maybe find a angle to do it on but still that just made me hungry lol
but the quality is great sound is good can hear you fine
i really enjoyed the makeup video that was really good
so in general i enjoyed your channel your videos are nice and short but also with your outro i felt that is to long also im not very good at this review thingys lol

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
ok so i like all the design its simple so yeah
with the grilled pizza one i agree maybe find a angle to do it on but still that just made me hungry lol
but the quality is great sound is good can hear you fine
i really enjoyed the makeup video that was really good
so in general i enjoyed your channel your videos are nice and short but also with your outro i felt that is to long also im not very good at this review thingys lol
Thanks bro!! yeah I have been testing outros and will probably shorten them up.. still testing things out =)

Reactions: Selim Keles

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hello Jeff! So here is a review of your channel:

First off the layout is good, your banner is clear, eyecatching and has personality to it! The name is good too, I dunno if Goober means anything but its a fun word to say ( I tried saying it out loud a few times and I think my neighbours probably think I'm crazy now)

Out of all your content the Cooking With Jeff bit caught my interest as most similar to the kind of content I enjoy. I think your presentation is good, you are engaging and interesting- I would like to see you try and do some more complicated recipes than instant noodles and egg though- if it all goes wrong that would still be entertaining so you can't really lose!

I really like the little intro title with the hand holding the card- its creative and cool and I kind of want to steal your idea haha!

Two points of improvement on a technical level if I had to pick something- in the noodle video (it wasn't so bad in other videos) the audio has a pretty big hiss noise going on in the background which you could remove using a program like audacity.
Aaand, maybe you could use more cuts in the video to skip to each step in the cooking, rather than us watch it cook in more or less real time- I think this would make it more engaging.

I think you have a pretty good thing going in general- I'm a little confused to the focus of your channel like is it cooking or fitness or vlogging- but in my opinion that doesn't really matter as long as you are doing stuff you enjoy. I'm gunna sub in the hope you make some more adventurous cooking videos in future =]

If you wanted to review our channel, I'd love to hear what you think of our "branding" and thumbnails and general presentation seeing as you seem to be pretty good at it yourself!

Victor_Z

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I like your vids and I thought they were good.
Don't worry about reviewing mine I suck and still working on my vids and consistently. But a like or sub would help

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello Jeff! So here is a review of your channel:

First off the layout is good, your banner is clear, eyecatching and has personality to it! The name is good too, I dunno if Goober means anything but its a fun word to say ( I tried saying it out loud a few times and I think my neighbours probably think I'm crazy now)

Out of all your content the Cooking With Jeff bit caught my interest as most similar to the kind of content I enjoy. I think your presentation is good, you are engaging and interesting- I would like to see you try and do some more complicated recipes than instant noodles and egg though- if it all goes wrong that would still be entertaining so you can't really lose!

I really like the little intro title with the hand holding the card- its creative and cool and I kind of want to steal your idea haha!

Two points of improvement on a technical level if I had to pick something- in the noodle video (it wasn't so bad in other videos) the audio has a pretty big hiss noise going on in the background which you could remove using a program like audacity.
Aaand, maybe you could use more cuts in the video to skip to each step in the cooking, rather than us watch it cook in more or less real time- I think this would make it more engaging.

I think you have a pretty good thing going in general- I'm a little confused to the focus of your channel like is it cooking or fitness or vlogging- but in my opinion that doesn't really matter as long as you are doing stuff you enjoy. I'm gunna sub in the hope you make some more adventurous cooking videos in future =]

If you wanted to review our channel, I'd love to hear what you think of our "branding" and thumbnails and general presentation seeing as you seem to be pretty good at it yourself!
Thank you for the review... I picked GOOBER cause yes it is fun to say Ha! My channel is Vlogging,Cooking and sketches.. I have a playlist for each one.. but still working on things =) I checked your channel out and like the check it or chuck it but I would say for you guys to get better lighting and a better camera when you guys show yourself... softbox lights are pretty cheap if you look online but I picked up a nice pair for about $100 and my current camera is a Canon G7x and that was about $700 -_-