Reason You're Not Getting Views?

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, many of us are struggling on Youtube even though it's our interest...
Some of us may have overcome this " not getting views " situation.
But most of the new youtubers haven't ( including me ).
For my case, I've used SEO ( not sure if I used it correctly ), put decent tags, annotized it, promoted on social media (without spamming), interacting with others on forums and communities.
And all I got was just a few views. After one night, then the views stop coming.
Of course I know that I may seem greedy, but the reason I posted this on the forum is to help others with the same problem that I have.
If you have any suggestions, comments or feedbacks.
Feel free to let us know and we will appreciate it.
Thanks, and Peace ^^

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You haven't had ur channel for long man, so don't concentrate much on subs or views because that will just be ur confidence down. Its hard to grow at the start, but once you get the ball rolling you views will steadily increase. Just keep uploading consistently and you will get recognized. Good luck with your channel!

Reactions: LD7 and BwithJuju

BwithJuju

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Considering you only started uploading about 2 weeks ago, I'd say you're doing pretty good. On my other channel, it took me months to get anywhere near a hundred views on a single video. Youtube is an interesting, confusing thing, especially when it comes to getting views and subscribers. If you REALLY REALLY want to get a lot of views for sure, you might take a look at google trends or something like that to see what's searched a lot recently, and make a video out of one of those things.

Reactions: sageNINJA

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You haven't had ur channel for long man, so don't concentrate much on subs or views because that will just be ur confidence down. Its hard to grow at the start, but once you get the ball rolling you views will steadily increase. Just keep uploading consistently and you will get recognized. Good luck with your channel!
I actually accidentally deleted my youtube channel about 1 month ago, and then I started this new channel with the same name and videos, so it's been 2 months

ChemicalScence

This Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You're doing pretty good for someone who just started not so long ago! Your channel trailer really made me laugh, I think its great :) Keep going! :D Do not give up :)

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Keep uploading, keep tagging, promoting. Don't stop. Think if your videos as bottle caps, and the views are rain drops, and youtube is the storm. Every video you make is another bottle cap outside. The more bottlecaps you have, the more rain you'll get. Once you have a lot of bottle caps, people will notice your lawn (channel) because it has so many bottlecaps (videos) and the rain will just naturally collect.

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Considering you only started uploading about 2 weeks ago, I'd say you're doing pretty good. On my other channel, it took me months to get anywhere near a hundred views on a single video. Youtube is an interesting, confusing thing, especially when it comes to getting views and subscribers. If you REALLY REALLY want to get a lot of views for sure, you might take a look at google trends or something like that to see what's searched a lot recently, and make a video out of one of those things.
You're doing pretty good for someone who just started not so long ago! Your channel trailer really made me laugh, I think its great :) Keep going! :D Do not give up :)
Haha!! Thanks for enjoying that video man, it's really nice of you!! And thanks for retweeting and commenting on that video, it helps me out a lot!!~~Wish you all the best[DOUBLEPOST=1444833226,1444833195][/DOUBLEPOST]
Keep uploading, keep tagging, promoting. Don't stop. Think if your videos as bottle caps, and the views are rain drops, and youtube is the storm. Every video you make is another bottle cap outside. The more bottlecaps you have, the more rain you'll get. Once you have a lot of bottle caps, people will notice your lawn (channel) because it has so many bottlecaps (videos) and the rain will just naturally collect.
wow, nice that you described it like that, really cool... thanks

Reactions: ChemicalScence

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My Fallout Nerd sense is tingling!

Just keep going at it! you can go on random peoples channels and dropping a comment on their video (just to let them know you´re there, without saying "look at my channel" which we all know is spamming and annoying).

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My Fallout Nerd sense is tingling!

Just keep going at it! you can go on random peoples channels and dropping a comment on their video (just to let them know you´re there, without saying "look at my channel" which we all know is spamming and annoying).
wow, did not think of it that way...

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Remember everyone starts somewhere and the first days, months and even years will be slow since there are so many videos uploaded all the time that it is hard to gain a lot. When I first started I barely got 10 views on my videos and then 2 years later I am getting somewhere :) So it takes time and patience it might be depressing not seeing the numbers grow but never lose hope ^_^