HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, I reached my first 50 subscribers on my channel and wanted to do a Q and A video. It would be awesome if I could answer questions you guys might have whether it be about life in general or something specific to my channel which is based on documenting my journey to being a successful investor.

Since YTtalk is such an awesome community I figured this is the best place to get questions from.

Go hammer and tong with your questions. Cheers! :)

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! its a great milestone to get to, many more to come!
Maybe something on your workout and diet. Your earlier episodes sort of covered your workout routine, but maybe a question like, "what is your weekly workout routine," or "what diet do you have to help with your fitness goals"

Reactions: HC.SameerPatil

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dude BIG congrats on your first 50 subscribers GREAT job:):up2: I would say workout and diet too watching your videos. When it comes to questions about life I have a lot:) But maybe a question like what keeps you motivated would be relevant??:) Once again congrats on your 50 subs and keep up the good work:up2:

Markiepie

Reaction score
Congrats on reaching 50 subscribers! I've got a question for you. "What is your recommendation on diet and workout routine for 26 years old from fat to slim?"

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the collaborations forum. :)

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! its a great milestone to get to, many more to come!
Maybe something on your workout and diet. Your earlier episodes sort of covered your workout routine, but maybe a question like, "what is your weekly workout routine," or "what diet do you have to help with your fitness goals"
Really appreciate this post man! excited to make this video now![DOUBLEPOST=1510828549,1510828520][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey dude BIG congrats on your first 50 subscribers GREAT job:):up2: I would say workout and diet too watching your videos. When it comes to questions about life I have a lot:) But maybe a question like what keeps you motivated would be relevant??:) Once again congrats on your 50 subs and keep up the good work:up2:
Thanks Dave! Will be answering this in my Q and A :)[DOUBLEPOST=1510828625][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on reaching 50 subscribers! I've got a question for you. "What is your recommendation on diet and workout routine for 26 years old from fat to slim?"
Hey Markipie, thanks for your question, I feel like I can relate to this question so much because I was myself on the heavy side before I decided to change my life. Thank you so much! :)

Reactions: Markiepie

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just want to thank you all for giving me questions to answer in my first ever Q&A. It's up on my channel and I like doing Q&As. Excited to do more. Thanks guys!