Gaming PS4 Only - Looking for Gamers to Create Fun Gaming Content With!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1st off Names Paranoia Origins, Whats up?

I won't ask for a number of subscribers from anyone because I nearly have 40 myself lmao. I want and hope to bring together 3 people like a 4 man group and record our gameplays and having fun with whatever we end up doing.

I'm not looking for the funniest people in the world, because I already know we'll be funny in our own way, may be weird as hell but still funny.

My PS4 is the only way i can record and upload to my YouTube Channel. So as of now, I'm hoping to find 3 others to team up with and create some sick gaming content of our own as we make a Name for ourselves in the YouTube World!

My PSN: is Paranoia Origins so feel free to add me, but message me letting me know you're not just some random person lmao.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have COD BO3/IW , Fifa 16/17 on PS4. Can you please tell me when you would like to collab? Thank you!
1st off Names Paranoia Origins, Whats up?

I won't ask for a number of subscribers from anyone because I nearly have 40 myself lmao. I want and hope to bring together 3 people like a 4 man group and record our gameplays and having fun with whatever we end up doing.

I'm not looking for the funniest people in the world, because I already know we'll be funny in our own way, may be weird as hell but still funny.

My PS4 is the only way i can record and upload to my YouTube Channel. So as of now, I'm hoping to find 3 others to team up with and create some sick gaming content of our own as we make a Name for ourselves in the YouTube World!

My PSN: is Paranoia Origins so feel free to add me, but message me letting me know you're not just some random person lmao.