Request Profile Pic Request

Nanonium

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
  • Payment: I can give you a shoutout IF I end up using it, but that's all I have to offer, sorry.
  • Details: An animated person at a low angle view. The character should be standing up and only show the neck and above. The person should be 3d, have brown skin, have glasses on, and have a hat on backward. The hat should be a red snapback with nothing on it. The shirt the animated person is wearing should be red as well and have nothing on it, just plain red. The glasses should be black and be worn on the animated person covering their eyes.
If I missed any details needed, please let me know. If you are interested, further discussion via email:
nanoniumbusiness@gmail.com

Last edited:

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
  • Payment: I can give you a shoutout IF I end up using it, but that's all I have to offer, sorry.
  • Details: An animated person at a low angle view. The character should be standing up and only show the neck and above. The person should be 3d, have brown skin, have glasses on, and have a hat on backward. The hat should be a red snapback with nothing on it. The shirt the animated person is wearing should be red as well and have nothing on it, just plain red. The glasses should be black and be worn on the animated person covering their eyes.
If I missed any details needed, please let me know down below or email me at my email nanoniumbusiness@gmail.com
How is this?
underbite 2.jpg