PokeFusionCentral

Reaction score
Hi everyone thanks for coming to this thread/forum, so I am a very small youtuber (50+) subs. Anyways I need some help... So I make pokemon videos (obviously) and I need some video ideas. Top 10 video ideas would be awesome but I can do anything. Thanks for the help :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi everyone thanks for coming to this thread/forum, so I am a very small youtuber (50+) subs. Anyways I need some help... So I make pokemon videos (obviously) and I need some video ideas. Top 10 video ideas would be awesome but I can do anything. Thanks for the help :D

Hello and welcome to YTtalk. :)

Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum.

I edited your thread.

Just a friendly heads up - Asking for people to check out your channel, subs, views etc is against the rules here. (site rules: http://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-rules-quick-and-easy-to-read.127266/ )

CrashCraze

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! So for pokemon videos in general I would say pokemon go is still kinda relevant and popular that would be interesting for people! Also even making a video on what the next pokemon game is going to be (themes and stuff). Theres also a WII U game pokken tournament that looks cool! As for Top 10 video ideas hmmm maybe you can do something like Top legendaries?! Top Trading Cards or rarest trading cards?! Hope this helps!

Reactions: PokeFusionCentral