Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelingEevee

I am interested in a Pokemon collab (or other Nintendo game that I'm interested in). It would be cool if you could join me for my Pokemon showdown series or do a top ten together where we could compare each others opinions, or even maybe a series together on PokeMMO, or whatever.

Sounds like that'd be right up my alley, if you wouldn't mind being patient for a little while. My wife is in busy season at work right now, so I don't have a lot of time away from my little boy to record. Bout 2 weeks my schedule should even out a bit

I'd totally be down to do a Pokemon collab of some sort. I have a separate Pokemon account from this main one. It's called 'LupeDoesPokemon' . Let me know anything :)

and I would be interested in collabing with you, MissileBomb, but could you please activate the "about' etc... area of your channel so that I can send you a private message, please. Also, this may be a bit hard to organize because of time zones, I am in a UTC+01:00 time zone area.

I'll activate it right away, and I usually sleep 2-3 hours a day so scheduling is pretty much whenever works for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back