Please give me some feedback for my channel!

Kyra Adler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! I would really appreciate it if I could get some feedback from my channel! I would love some feedback on my content and editing! ^_^ I would really be appreciative and thankful! Thank you so much!

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
The editing is good - I thought the audio was decent but could be louder / more clear - I watched the 5 ways to stay healthy in the summer one. Besides that, it's not bad at all. Maybe try to be more enthusiastic/funny - try to get people to really see your personality.

Reactions: Kyra Adler

Kyra Adler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The editing is good - I thought the audio was decent but could be louder / more clear - I watched the 5 ways to stay healthy in the summer one. Besides that, it's not bad at all. Maybe try to be more enthusiastic/funny - try to get people to really see your personality.
Thank you! :D

jamesd1981

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You could setup some Playlists and try to section your video`s in to categories that way people can quickly find specific types/subjects of video`s

Your channel art picture of the city is nice, the profile picture could be more eye catching, maybe a symbol/emblem or even an ordinary photo with some writing or effects over it

Reactions: Kyra Adler

Kyra Adler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You could setup some Playlists and try to section your video`s in to categories that way people can quickly find specific types/subjects of video`s

Your channel art picture of the city is nice, the profile picture could be more eye catching, maybe a symbol/emblem or even an ordinary photo with some writing or effects over it

Thank you! :D

Please Don't Turn Around

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Yeah, I liked it too. It was very cool. The music at times seemed a bit overwhelming (audio level-wise) but...loved the positive messages!

johnwilliamz1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Guys
I Recently Made A Gaming Channel On Youtube
If You Want To Check it out : http://bit.ly/ZetrexSubscribe
and i want to ask you for feedback
so please guys help me grow my youtube channel