Players One (Gaming/Comedy Collaboration Channel)

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone! I'm GucciCarry from the channel "Players One". This channel is a group of 5 youtubers (4 of us all have over 2,000+ subscribers on our personal channels.) This channel is going to consist of content similar to what VanossGaming puts out. We all love to make people laugh and brighten up their day. We JUST uploaded our first episode today (2/16/18) and would love to hear some feedback for our channel!

Our current schedule is going to be every Friday / Saturday at 4:30 P.M EST.

Give feedback! Positive or negative!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldfULXNCclWhtrAYkaLAxw[DOUBLEPOST=1518904695,1518818882][/DOUBLEPOST]Second video is up! Would love some feedback.

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well i only looked into it a bit but u guys are pulling off what ive been trying to do for years, have a funny group of dudes and know how to have fun. so it looks good in my books
ps Im so jelly[DOUBLEPOST=1518940908,1518940787][/DOUBLEPOST]
well i only looked into it a bit but u guys are pulling off what ive been trying to do for years, have a funny group of dudes and know how to have fun. so it looks good in my books

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ps Im so jelly[DOUBLEPOST=1518940908,1518940787][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah we're a good group! Glad you have something positive to say :p

SayNoToDomo

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm GucciCarry from the channel "Players One". This channel is a group of 5 youtubers (4 of us all have over 2,000+ subscribers on our personal channels.) This channel is going to consist of content similar to what VanossGaming puts out. We all love to make people laugh and brighten up their day. We JUST uploaded our first episode today (2/16/18) and would love to hear some feedback for our channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldfULXNCclWhtrAYkaLAxw[DOUBLEPOST=1518904695,1518818882][/DOUBLEPOST]Second video is up! Would love some feedback.
From what I have seen I think that you are going to be doing fine. I think that the only problem you might run into is looking the same as every other group like yours. That music is always the royalty free music that everyone knows from videos like yours. Also I dont know if you can do this but when there is yelling the audio isnt balanced so it ends up crackling and blowing up head phone users, If you could fix that I would try to. I dont know, besides that I think your channel will do perfectly fine. Good luck.

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
From what I have seen I think that you are going to be doing fine. I think that the only problem you might run into is looking the same as every other group like yours. That music is always the royalty free music that everyone knows from videos like yours. Also I dont know if you can do this but when there is yelling the audio isnt balanced so it ends up crackling and blowing up head phone users, If you could fix that I would try to. I dont know, besides that I think your channel will do perfectly fine. Good luck.
Thanks for the feedback.

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

From a guy who just visited your channel for the first time i can say the following:
-The synergy is great and i think here you got it good.
-The jokes feel forced, the song feels repetitive from many other montages. You had some good funny moments but due the nature of youre video beign small clips, the context gets lost and the punch line is just weak and all my face keeps doing are poker faces but i think this will get better overtime.
-Videos need more editing
-Thumb are good
-70 subs in less than a month is a great start.
-Finally i did like the synergy and if you want a 6th member im down. If doubts just look at my channel.

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
From a guy who just visited your channel for the first time i can say the following:
-The synergy is great and i think here you got it good.
-The jokes feel forced, the song feels repetitive from many other montages. You had some good funny moments but due the nature of youre video beign small clips, the context gets lost and the punch line is just weak and all my face keeps doing are poker faces but i think this will get better overtime.
-Videos need more editing
-Thumb are good
-70 subs in less than a month is a great start.
-Finally i did like the synergy and if you want a 6th member im down. If doubts just look at my channel.
The jokes are not forced, that is our natural personalities. I also don't know what you mean about the music, you're very limited to what music you can use on youtube unless you want copyright strikes. Theres a reason why everyone uses this type of music.