PC screen recorder (Windows)

Jeeves

The best way to predict the future is to CREATE it
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I like OBS(Open Broadcasting Software). Free screen recorder without watermark and very easy to use. Used by MANY people of the gaming community for streaming and recording.s

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used OBS in an upcoming gameplay video (first ever actually). It works fine, but somehow it does not like to work with my samson sound deck software. So I record my audio from my microphone elsewhere. I record in 1080p30 as my rig tends to dip below 60fps at times, and that messes up the video something fierce. OBS can record at 1080 no prob!

You do need horsepower. You are asking the PC to game and record at the same time. I also record to an usb3 external drive so I don't clog up my main HDD with writing tasks.

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Pretty sure she JUST said she can't run OBS on her laptop. Also ew 720p gross. Why do that when you can upload at 1080 or greater with far better programs.
720p is good enough to upload. Many BIG youtubers still upload in 720p. Most of the people cannot even run 1080p because of their slow connection.

I like OBS(Open Broadcasting Software). Free screen recorder without watermark and very easy to use. Used by MANY people of the gaming community for streaming and recording.s
Did you read the post? :D