Gaming [PC,NextGen,LastGen,Retro] [ENG/GER] Looking for youtube & livestream members for regular content

JiROo°

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, im JiROo° from vienna. 22 years old and im currently looking for friendy, relaxed but active members that are not shy but not to hyperactive. A few years ago friends, my ex and me wanted to make a interactive gaming/movie/music community with youtube and twitch activity with events and giveaways. As soon i created the webpresence for it the all had to leave because of "real life" problems like studys, partners and so on. Now i paused it and didnt made any content but "fillers" to maintain the structure of the website & youtube. Those "fillers" are poor quality content but some crazy folks watched it =P

Now while i study i have more time so i wanted to focus on this hobby project again to have the most possible fun!

The goal is to create regular quality content for video game, movie and music fans. With a focus on routine youtube uploads and relaxed but funny interactive livestreams with education factor if possible.

What should you offer?

PC,18 Years+, english or german, good headset, money to buy regular new games to play with us, knowledge of the game plattform itself, active online times, nightactive, vampire, neet, otaku, nerd, good mood, patience, relaxed, humor, tolerant, world open mind, good music taste ;P

Optional: Webcam, Capture Card, Consoles, Own Fellowship

What can i offer?

Beside my good mood, discipline and lifetime knowledge of games, movies and "old" music i bring in:

Website: Blog, Social Network, Events, Giveaways, Polls, Shop, SEO Setup, Marketing Features etc.

Social Medias:
Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube (All in One post chain automated over blog/G+)

Software:
Adobe After Effects + Premiere, Ableton Live 9, Audacity

Hardware: Avermedia Live Gamer HD + Live Gamer Portable, Dazzle DVC100, Blue Snowball, Webcam, various instruments (APC40, Korg Electribe, MicroKorg, Kaoss Pad, Turntables, Samples etc.)

Games and Plattforms: Most of the Games - new on request // PC, Playstation 1+2+3+4, Xbox360 +One, Nintendo 64+Gamecube+Wii, PSP

The artwork, designs and all stuff are created by myself with the software and hardware above. I would be happy to gather like a group of 4 new people that just want to be part of something new that just begins or that already are youtubers. So just check out the website, the social medias and some of the stream stuff. Contact me or just write here if you want to know more :) Cya!

Morpheus0316

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been doing Youtube for a couple of months and trying to meet new people to help each other take our channels to the next level. My name is morpheus i'm a pretty laid back kinda guy I stream to twitch and upload videos on youtube if you interesting in forming the super friends and really getting some good stuff out there to build a community and have some real fun.

Reactions: JiROo°

JiROo°

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Neet, as in not in education, employment, or training?
Haha yes, but thats not necessary ;D Just a gag to underline that you should bring time.

@Morpheus0316 This sounds exactly like what im looking for. I checked out your channel and it seems like this could work out pretty well :)

Exposure

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey im only 14 but if its something about deep voice then dont worry i have one ;) i like to banta etc and im on ps4 and also PC on ps4 i have games like bo3 destiny gta minecraft etc and im only a small channel but i would love to be in a gaming group hope i can join in! my psn is SweatyGamerHere

Reactions: Morpheus0316

JiROo°

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey im only 14 but if its something about deep voice then dont worry i have one ;) i like to banta etc and im on ps4 and also PC on ps4 i have games like bo3 destiny gta minecraft etc and im only a small channel but i would love to be in a gaming group hope i can join in! my psn is SweatyGamerHere
Hey good to hear. I got a PS4 but sold Destiny and currently paid no Plus because nobody of my friends play BO3 ;) Thanks for your post, sry for the slow reply.