Gaming [PC] Looking for Minecraft Youtubers/Helpers to collab with

LeroySays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Hello there I've started a Minecraft Survival Series I'm at Episode 2 now and my GOAL Is to go all the way to 300+ episode if you want to collab or just want to help out making content and be in the video etc let me know there is currently only 4 spots left since I've got a private server with just 4 people that should be enough for this series that's going all the way to 300 i'm taking this really serious I also stream on twitch everyday at 4 pm till 9 pm then after that I upload the video on YouTube at 11 pm this is also in CET timezone so if you're british or european or even american and have the time let me know comment on this post and sent me a PM here on Reddit be fast because i'm only taking 4 at the moment! see you on the other side boys and girls

TaVRoS Evolve

Reaction score
I hope this isn't to late of a reply but I would like to take part in this series :) Also can you add some more detail as to the type of survival it is whether it be vanilla or modded ect. thanks.

My discord is Cynix #2132

Last edited:

Remolicious

Reaction score
Hey I would be willing to take part in this, add my discord and we can discuss everything including server ip, etc

Remonation#6482

Kingsnake1011

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Cartoonist
hey bro id love to do this with you and it seems like lots of fun

kingsnake1011#4245

BrownyGamingTime

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type