Gaming PC group recording collaboration

I am setting up to start playing some multiplayer games and would like some people to record/play with and have fun while doing so.

The requirements are that:
You have to be 18+: I would feel uncomfortable recording with minors im sorry its just me,
A microphone: Very preferred, if you do not have a webcam that is alright
An active Youtube Channel: I would like to record as often as possible and i try to keep active as much as i can.
And a discord would be preferred as it is a better alternative than skype

The games as of right now that i am currently able to record is Overwatch,Garry's Mod, Worms W.M.D.,and more like cards against humanity. In the future i am planning to get more, but will have to wait.

If you are interested you can message me on here or My Twitter Cosmicopalite

EDIT 1:
Untill i hit 50 posts i can not start or reply to conversations on here, if you would like to direct message me do so on my twitter

Last edited:
I am setting up to start playing some multiplayer games and would like some people to record/play with and have fun while doing so.

The requirements are that:
You have to be 18+: I would feel uncomfortable recording with minors im sorry its just me,
A microphone: Very preferred, if you do not have a webcam that is alright
An active Youtube Channel: I would like to record as often as possible and i try to keep active as much as i can.
And a discord would be preferred as it is a better alternative than skype

The games as of right now that i am currently able to record is Overwatch,Garry's Mod, Worms W.M.D.,and more like cards against humanity. In the future i am planning to get more, but will have to wait.

If you are interested you can message me on here or My Twitter Cosmicopalite
Hey man me and my frI end would like to collab with you. We play cards against humanity and a whole bunch of games.

Im a pc and xbox player an 19
Sounds good what kind of games do you have for PC?
I haz PC and many gamz
could you be more specific? and what is your age?
Hey man me and my frI end would like to collab with you. We play cards against humanity and a whole bunch of games.
Hi! thak you for show interest all i would need to know is the ages of both of you and what games you have, I do want to do cards against humanity but also games like gmod,worms w.m.d., and town of salem and more but it would be great to know before hand

Sounds good what kind of games do you have for PC?

could you be more specific? and what is your age?

Hi! thak you for show interest all i would need to know is the ages of both of you and what games you have, I do want to do cards against humanity but also games like gmod,worms w.m.d., and town of salem and more but it would be great to know before hand
We are both 21 years old and we play cards against humanity, town of salem, a little gmod, the ship, speedrunners, left for dead 2, spelunky, Alien swarm, and golf with your friends.

We are both 21 years old and we play cards against humanity, town of salem, a little gmod, the ship, speedrunners, left for dead 2, spelunky, Alien swarm, and golf with your friends.
an would you two have a discord that you could sen me in a PM on here? id like to talk more about this with you guys, you two have an interesting channel

Back