Gaming PC Gaming collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! Lets introduce myself.. I am a 24-year old female gamer from the Netherlands.. Well i turn 25 next week but thats something for that week..

For my channel i'm looking for people to collab with. I do have a few things that you have to be or can do..

- You have to be atleast 16 years old!
- You have atleast 3500 views, every 30 days!
- You do gaming-videos
- You have to be in Europe (or close)
--- Well, that means, i am in this timezone: +02:00GMT and i dont want to collab with people that have a 7 hour time-difference with me.. Mostly because i dont feel like recording at 04:00AM :) i like to record at 8PM or something. But if the timezone isnt that differend, we can work the right times for us out.. ---

I have over 400 games on Steam, arround 20 on Origin.. And in the worse case scenario, i also have arround 100 games on xbox one. I think we will have something that is the same and we can play some co-op matches in!

I already have experience with collaborations. I met a few great people on YTTALK and i hope to make more friends with this. Not only to make some videos with, but also to learn how to make my own channel better. And that, goes with sharing experience with more people, not only 1 or 2 :)

How to contact me:
Well, i communicate on Skype. Easy, works well.. And Steam/Origin names can be given from there.
My Skype: ComputerFiguur
- Just add me and tell me in the "add message" that your from YTTALK and that it might be fun to collab. Would also be nice if you send your channel link with it so i can take a look at it :)

tedbearman

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been extremely interested in PC collaborating. I love sonic all star races transformed (just saw your channel trailer) and I have nearly 400+ on steam and a few on origin. I know my channel is kind of small, but I have been on youtube for years and am slowing growing. I have been turned down from mostly every collab offer due to my channel size or "just not having the right content for the collab" but I play tons of games and if its worth anything, I believe you should take a chance and collab with me. I am 19 going on 20 and I live in the US so maybe a timezone conflict will arise but we can work that out. Regardless of what happens, thanks for the offer!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been extremely interested in PC collaborating. I love sonic all star races transformed (just saw your channel trailer) and I have nearly 400+ on steam and a few on origin. I know my channel is kind of small, but I have been on youtube for years and am slowing growing. I have been turned down from mostly every collab offer due to my channel size or "just not having the right content for the collab" but I play tons of games and if its worth anything, I believe you should take a chance and collab with me. I am 19 going on 20 and I live in the US so maybe a timezone conflict will arise but we can work that out. Regardless of what happens, thanks for the offer!
Your channel is indeed not similar to mine, but i do like your content!
Sometimes getting subscribers is just being lucky :)

Only bummer is your location, what means you will have to play at daytime, so i dont have to play at nighttime :)
If you can do that, theres no problem!

Just add me on skype and we will talk about what we can do

Reactions: SamuelBrice
Status
Not open for further replies.