Gaming PC Gaming Collab!

SassyAngel112

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey!

I am a PC gamer I also play on console just don't really upload gameplays from there. Haha. I am looking for someone who is interested in doing a video on Minecraft, CSGO, Gmod, H1Z1, or anything else if you have some recommendations!

I would like for you to have around the same amount of subs and or views as I do.

You can either message me on here about it or if you have Skype add me at deeluvsyou123 so we can figure out what game and when to record!

YouTube: sassyangel112

Minidud19

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello my username is Minidud19. I'm also starting YouTube and also play games on Pc and on the PS4. I would like to collaborate with you. Yes i now i don't have that many subs, but that doesn't mean we can't make good content together. I have most the the games you have and a few i recommend that are free. Thanks for reading this and have an awesome day.

GamingRack

GamingRack
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm up for that lemme know if your interested

tedswrong

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I liked to collab im actually getting new equipment tomorrow to help record. I can buy any game for pc to play and do funny commentary let me know if you'd like to work together.
Channel name : tedswrong

Zodiac_Actual

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have all the games mentioned and would like to get in touch, let me know what you think.

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
IM A MASSIVE PC GAMER, WE MUST COLLAB!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANNA DO.... ADD ME bigheadbarnett

DatTechStuff

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I added you on skype, I love PC gaming and would love to collab (also my channel is now "DatTechStuff" so you won't be able to click on that channel link in the post lol)

CnC

Reaction score
Hello Im interested in collabing with you My skype name is chillziskewl my time is gmt +8 I can play with you :D