Gaming PC Collabs

Arsh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's up ladies and gentlemen?
I'm looking for some fellow YouTubers to do some collaborative collaborations. I'm currently sitting at just over 970 subs. In terms of sub counts I'm looking to collaborate with...I don't give a rat's a**. If we get along well and our content gels, I'm in.
A bit about my style though...I do use 'colorful' language in my videos; if you're comfortable with that, awesome! :)

Finally, the games I got...I have Steam and two jobs. So, I should be able to afford a couple of games, but here's what I got so far: CS:GO, The Crew, Don Bradman Cricket 14, Euro Truck Simulator 2 (not sure if there's multiplayer for it), Garry's Mod, Grand Theft Auto IV (and EFLC), Grid, Grid 2, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (really want to do this one), Killing Floor, Sniper Elite V2, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Speed Runners, Trials Evolution, Worms, Worms Clan Wars, Worms Reloaded, Worms Revolution, Worms Ultimate Mahyem, and WWE 2K16. [The bold ones are the ones I would LOVE to record, though I wouldn't mind recording the other ones either.

Please drop me a comment and let me know if you're down for some collaborative collaborations. :)

Branthedon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd join happily do u have Skype mate and how old r u

Exxor

Reaction score
I'm down to do some cs msg back with your stream name if your Down to do that

Arsh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll love to join, but do you have other people, too.
Hey Derek, I don't have other people yet. I joined some recording groups in the past but they stopped doing YT for the most part. But, I'd love to do record with a new group, be that with 1 other person or 5 other people.

Branthedon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd join happily do u have Skype mate and how old r u mate

Eleki

Reaction score
Hey Man,
Just started a new channel my videos are all 720P and 30 frames with a HD Webcam As well as good quality microphone.
I am personally looking to have a laugh and create a few collabs and I dont mind your age, myself being 14 should not bother you because I am not some sooky little kid. i play any pc game that I can get and I also play ps4 if you or anyone is interested please msg my skype my name is Eldecy

Eleki

Reaction score
Hey Man,
Just started a new channel my videos are all 720P and 30 frames with a HD Webcam As well as good quality microphone.
I am personally looking to have a laugh and creata a few collabs and i dont mind yo

Klunk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be happy to do some collaborative collaborations.
some stuff you might wanne know about me:
i'm 19 year old dude from belgium, got a pretty good mic ( sl600 ).

Arsh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Man,
I am personally looking to have a laugh and create a few collabs and I dont mind your age, myself being 14 should not bother you because I am not some sooky little kid. i play any pc game that I can get and I also play ps4 if you or anyone is interested please msg my skype my name is Eldecy
Hey Eleki, can you link me your channel? I want to be able to see if the content will gel well or not. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1462070862,1462070816][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd join happily do u have Skype mate and how old r u mate
Hey mate, can you link me your channel? I can't access it from below your comment...