Gaming (PC) Collab To Help Grow Your Channel

tylerharding69

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need you, to help me make this amazing content, ill shout you out, post ur link and help you grow, and ill I want is to be shouted out to so we can grow together and become the next vannosgaming.

I have 473 subs

Requirements
---------------------
- Good Mic
- To be able to take jokes, and swear lol
- Have fun
- Make Good Content

Ill be playing on these games
----------------------------------------
- CSGO
- Gmod
- MineCraft
- Call Of Duty MW2
- Portal 2
- Saints Row 4

Please leave a comment if your interested

Megzero346

Reaction score
Hey man, I'm looking for a collab as well, I've got gmod, a brand new mic, my own channel, Skype and i think I'm pretty funny( I also do a pretty good Cleveland Brown voice) so if ur interested, message me on skype at megzero34, or Twitter @Megzero346

tylerharding69

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I'm looking for a collab as well, I've got gmod, a brand new mic, my own channel, Skype and i think I'm pretty funny( I also do a pretty good Cleveland Brown voice) so if ur interested, message me on skype at megzero34, or Twitter @Megzero346
ok man ill hit u up

tylerharding69

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I have a gaming and movie review channels, and have been featured on other gaming channels as well. I have a great mic, a good sense of humor and have some editing skills as well. My gaming channel is Clay Conger and my movie review one is Clear Critique. Email me at clayconger@gmail.com and through one of my channels, and maybe we can play a game and chat about potential collaboration. Thanks!

- Clay
I hit u up