Paypal have denied QuizGroup payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payoneer is not bad.
They will send you a credit card in just a week!And you can use it everywhere in the WORLD!!
They have 3% fee,I am not sure,plus the fee your ATM will take...You can also buy in stores with the credit card,that way you will have smaller fees.
And when you have enough money they will take 25$(a maintenance fee).But,you can register via a referral to get free 25$ after 100$,so no maintenance fee.

I wish more networks have Payoneer payments...

she is a debit card not a credit card and ...
Annual Account Maintenance is $29.95 (From available balance - each year)
Card Replacement $12.95 (One Time - when issuing a replacement card)
ATM Withdrawal or Cash Disbursements (via bank teller or in-store) $3.15
ATM Decline Fee $1.00
ATM Balance Inquiry Fee $1.00

Basically their paypal got limited for an unknown reason since paypal randomly do this for no reason, they are tired of it happening and are too lazy and bone idol to restore paypal payments. They are telling everyone to change to bank transfer or webmoney, Bank transfer is a minimum of 300$ and not everyone is going to get that, Webmoney is only available in certain countries not including UK/USA so the bigger first world countries. They are also doing a new thing with payoneer which is awful, they charge a currency changing fee (they only do USD) and its a minimum of 100$ withdrawal to bank. THey wont resume paypal payments WHICH is outrageous because THOUSANDS have signed up for that and now they are just deciding to ditch it because they cant be bothered with the complications. AWFUL NETWORK, AWFUL finance team (They have a seperate department who do the payments and communication is awful) they dont care they will keep the money in their bank rolling in the interest for as long as they can
How much is currency changing fee in payoneer?

How much is currency changing fee in payoneer?
Im not entirely sure on the fee amount, but they charge 30$ a year just to use their service a "maintanence fee" absolutely b******t and wouldnt really be the best option to use.

Basically their paypal got limited for an unknown reason since paypal randomly do this for no reason, they are tired of it happening and are too lazy and bone idol to restore paypal payments. They are telling everyone to change to bank transfer or webmoney, Bank transfer is a minimum of 300$ and not everyone is going to get that, Webmoney is only available in certain countries not including UK/USA so the bigger first world countries. They are also doing a new thing with payoneer which is awful, they charge a currency changing fee (they only do USD) and its a minimum of 100$ withdrawal to bank. THey wont resume paypal payments WHICH is outrageous because THOUSANDS have signed up for that and now they are just deciding to ditch it because they cant be bothered with the complications. AWFUL NETWORK, AWFUL finance team (They have a seperate department who do the payments and communication is awful) they dont care they will keep the money in their bank rolling in the interest for as long as they can

1. They are not too lazy. If you had time to read this topic you would understand that it's happend since the beginning of the year, I mean this bull s**t from PayPal management.
2. Minimum payout for a Bank 100$, where did you get this info about 300$?
3. This AWFUL NETWORK offered to you 80%, with ability to monetize everything you want, omg, you are so ungrateful.

1. They are not too lazy. If you had time to read this topic you would understand that it's happend since the beginning of the year, I mean this bull s**t from PayPal management.
2. Minimum payout for a Bank 100$, where did you get this info about 300$?
3. This AWFUL NETWORK offered to you 80%, with ability to monetize everything you want, omg, you are so ungrateful.

I agree.
QuizGroup became in last year the best network. I never had any problems with them!
I can even upload p**n videos and they pay me, monthly..
They respond me at every mail. Never ignored me.

Me neither but they highep up requrments now you need 500 subs to partner thats a little pain in the a** anynone knows similir network with 80/20 spliy and paypal wires?

Me neither but they highep up requrments now you need 500 subs to partner thats a little pain in the a** anynone knows similir network with 80/20 spliy and paypal wires?
[Edited by Staff]
But if your content is 100% original, you will find easy a Network.

Last edited by a moderator:
[Edited by Staff]
But if your content is 100% original, you will find easy a Network.
I'm not sure what you are trying to do here but you are promoting Russian Networks here and making claims that Quiz is great. You probably work for them too

I suggest rather going with Creative Nation, Kensho Network, Acifin, Fullscreen or Curse all are much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back