Paypal have denied QuizGroup payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a shady stuff, it's just a troubles with PayPal. Ok? And you can use your Bank account instead of it. Ok? As for the contract, you are right.
Poor Quiz Group. No-one has problems with PayPal but them.

Has anyone get any return e-mails from QG about PayPal issue?

Poor Quiz Group. No-one has problems with PayPal but them.

Has anyone get any return e-mails from QG about PayPal issue?
That's not true. I'm under an MCN that's 100% unrelated to quizgroup and is a leader of animation (with tv published series) and they also had their account locked for payment sending on the 29th of october. Still waiting on payment as well.

That's not true. I'm under an MCN that's 100% unrelated to quizgroup and is a leader of animation (with tv published series) and they also had their account locked for payment sending on the 29th of october. Still waiting on payment as well.
Yeah I've been hearing people from other networks having this same problem since September. There's tons of people everywhere I go for this that haven't received payment so this is a good sign something can get resolved with this soon.

With this being the case it's pretty clear that either these MCNs, Google probably mainly Google since they need to make sure their MCNs are releasing the payments to their partners get this all straightened out with Paypal because this is clearly a huge problem over there with Paypal.

UPDATE- I received an email from one of the leaders of iricom, also part of quiz group etc. He sent me an email saying they wont be fixing their paypal anytime soon, instead you have 4 options.

- Go to Bank transfer (WHICH IS A WHOPPING MINIMUM OF 300$ before payout)
- Webmoney (only available in unestablished european countries)
- Use Payoneer, their new service (Minimum 100$ withdrawal), $30.00 Year Maintanence fee, Conversion fees (Only one currency) so unless youre from USA this wont be viable for you.
- Dont change to anything and let them keep your money

This is outrageous and we need to stand together and UNITE. Lets expose this horrible company for their horrible support and care for its partners. Its just not acceptable

Channel frederator? Let me rephrase it... no well respected network.

I refuse to let these bastards keep my money. I'll keep fighting everyday until that money is released.

I don't blame it all on QG but they really need to make an effort to keep Paypal as their payment method or they will lose tons of partners going forward. I'm sure if they talked to Google or Paypal all of this would be worked out and the other networks too who have this problem. I really think the main problem is that they aren't even on the phone with Paypal, they're lazy as f**k. The other options aren't as convenient and as easy as Paypal is.

*Edited by Staff*

Last edited by a moderator:
O okay, i thought you meant that in a negative way, i misread.
No problem. And I don't mean to put Channel frederator in the same bag with Quiz Group which is just an abomination.

Looking closely on them on SocialBlade (socialblade . com/youtube/network/quizgroup) and on random channels that are in the network - there is literally on average at least 2 channels in 8 random selected by SB that upload stuff like: (UCsvpV4CzDixq3LL3uWCKvQw) massages - dozens of different people and places (outsidervideo123) also massages and Asian TV. A lot of TV football (UCQ8teRDg67faTu56c2l_IYA), (CR7HDTV1), (UCZbcjrJgt93EaKQ54fECHaA) or "compilation (UCc34puv2B8dTn25POI2zFgw). And those clowns have the nerves to remove me, steal the money and tell me that my channel was "terminated because {insert every possible reason}" over and over again. Honestly... now p****d off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back